The UK Babe Channels Forum
bangbabe to have your kid/s - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: bangbabe to have your kid/s (/showthread.php?tid=5961)

bangbabe to have your kid/s - gcapri1 - 09-04-2009 01:59

i would go with amy capri. the sex would be great and she looks like wife material.

RE: bangbabe to have your kid/s - tsurugi - 09-04-2009 02:05

hmmmmm......not sure i have ever thought about what babe i would want babies with as they are just sex objects for me. Are you just thinking up random threads so you can confess your undying love for amy capri i have always found her a little skanky to be quite honest

RE: bangbabe to have your kid/s - gcapri1 - 09-04-2009 02:27

tsurugi Wrote:hmmmmm......not sure i have ever thought about what babe i would want babies with as they are just sex objects for me. Are you just thinking up random threads so you can confess your undying love for amy capri i have always found her a little skanky to be quite honest

u have got me there tsurugi. what is it u find skanky about her m8.

RE: bangbabe to have your kid/s - jimbo5030 - 09-04-2009 02:35

tsurugi Wrote:hmmmmm......not sure i have ever thought about what babe i would want babies with as they are just sex objects for me. Are you just thinking up random threads so you can confess your undying love for amy capri i have always found her a little skanky to be quite honest

u just say wat u think dude Big Grin

RE: bangbabe to have your kid/s - Hazhard - 10-04-2009 12:14

very weird thread indeed and disapointing because you now its never going to happen..