The UK Babe Channels Forum
Driveclub - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Driveclub (/showthread.php?tid=60137)

Pages: 1 2 3

Driveclub - *Kal-El* - 29-04-2014 16:25

RE: Driveclub - bytor - 01-05-2014 08:01

Worth getting the PS4 to play this. Its been waiting for a decent driving game. This was supposed to have been a PS4 launch title but was delayed as the developers were not happy with elements of the game so went back to the drawing board to make it better.

RE: Driveclub - *Kal-El* - 01-05-2014 16:52

and if you were a playstation plus member then it was supposed to be free, having said that it does look a beautiful game.

RE: Driveclub - BaddaBing - 01-05-2014 18:14

Along with the new Madden NFL game this really could be the reason for me to get a PS4 before the next CoD comes out

RE: Driveclub - Fernandez Esperenda - 02-05-2014 02:08

(01-05-2014 08:01 )bytor Wrote:  Worth getting the PS4 to play this. Its been waiting for a decent driving game. This was supposed to have been a PS4 launch title but was delayed as the developers were not happy with elements of the game so went back to the drawing board to make it better.

Looks great, shame EA don't take note of this and put time and effort into their games and stop releasing half finished shit like the world cup game they just coughed up!

RE: Driveclub - *Kal-El* - 07-05-2014 22:30

RE: Driveclub - bytor - 09-05-2014 09:51

It has been confirmed that PS Plus members are going to get loads of free goodies and a discount on the cost of the game.

RE: Driveclub - sweetsugar007 - 09-05-2014 11:38

October like everyhing else. Sounds like PS4 came out a year early as any game worth it isnt scheduled for release until the end of the year.

RE: Driveclub - bytor - 09-05-2014 18:12

There are a few of games worth playing on the PS4 but you are right that a few games have been delayed or simply not planned for release until late this year. The only people affected though are those of us early adopters who bought next gen consoles and have to say I'm not feeling too disappointed. I'm sure more people will buy them in the next year or two as the software catches up with the hardwares' abilities Smile

RE: Driveclub - lovebabes56 - 09-05-2014 18:27

(02-05-2014 02:08 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 08:01 )bytor Wrote:  Worth getting the PS4 to play this. Its been waiting for a decent driving game. This was supposed to have been a PS4 launch title but was delayed as the developers were not happy with elements of the game so went back to the drawing board to make it better.

Looks great, shame EA don't take note of this and put time and effort into their games and stop releasing half finished shit like the world cup game they just coughed up!

I'm only disappointed that the world cup game isn't available for the pc but then again maybe that's not a bad thing!!