The UK Babe Channels Forum
Escaped Prisoner - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Escaped Prisoner (/showthread.php?tid=60220)

Pages: 1 2

Escaped Prisoner - bytor - 05-05-2014 16:00

It's incredible that a bank robber, convicted of extremely violent robberies in 2002, serving 13 life sentences has escaped while on home leave! The fact that he was sentenced back in 2002, while already serving a 27 year sentence for other violent crimes suggests he might not be a person the authorities should have instilled their trust in. Having worked with prisoners in an open prison environment I know that many want to and can change their ways but given his previous record and sentences you have to question why he was not in a Cat C prison still after just 12 years . The fact that police say that he is extremely dangerous and should not be approached makes me wonder if he should have been in an open prison in the first place, let alone given weekend leave.

RE: Escaped Prisoner - circles_o_o_o - 05-05-2014 16:15

Western Daily Press Wrote:Conservative backbencher Philip Davies said that whoever had allowed Wheatley out of prison was “a berk” and questioned why he was in an open prison in the first place.

The MP for Shipley in West Yorkshire said: “It is completely ludicrous that a serving life sentence prisoner is even in an open prison where they can simply walk out.

“As far as I am concerned whoever allowed him to be in an open prison should be sacked, it is a complete disgrace.

RE: Escaped Prisoner - SOCATOA - 05-05-2014 16:23

It's enough to make you weepSad utter stupidityannoyedannoyed

RE: Escaped Prisoner - Billy_Nomates - 05-05-2014 17:22

This is unbelievable. annoyed What on earth is going on with the justice system in the UK? Why is a convicted prisoner serving a 27 year sentence is allowed to go on home leave? annoyed

RE: Escaped Prisoner - lovebabes56 - 05-05-2014 18:24

No violent prisoner should ever be held in an open prison, surely the judge who sentenced him could have made sure he was kept in a secure prison. now we have a lunatic on the loose and I hope they capture him pretty quickly.

RE: Escaped Prisoner - terence - 05-05-2014 18:49

i honestly don't see what all the fuss is about, 'skull cracker' as he's affectionately known amongst his peers, was only doing a measly 13 life sentences!
can't see why this is a big issue tbh. eek

RE: Escaped Prisoner - HannahsPet - 05-05-2014 18:52

even me a liberal when it comes to prison find it hard to justify what the fuck the authorites were thinking in this case

got 13 life sentences for offences started 3 weeks after he came out on parole from a 27 year sentence for other offences

got the 13 life sentence as well as 5 years for each firearms offences BUT he was up for parole after only 8 years WTF !!!!!!!

RE: Escaped Prisoner - Tumble_Drier - 05-05-2014 20:04

(05-05-2014 18:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  got the 13 life sentence as well as 5 years for each firearms offences BUT he was up for parole after only 8 years WTF !!!!!!!

Ah yes, the sheer genius of concurrent sentences. Commit multiple offences and serve ALL your sentences at the same time, you know it makes sense!

Serial Offenders should be given consecutive sentences. If that means they never see the light of day again because of a string of "minor" offences, then so be it.

RE: Escaped Prisoner - circles_o_o_o - 07-05-2014 13:49

Police are at the scene of an armed robbery at a building society in Surrey this morning and think that the 'skull-cracker' has struck again while on the run.

RE: Escaped Prisoner - HannahsPet - 07-05-2014 14:06

Blimey gets worse and worse