The UK Babe Channels Forum
Subbuteo football your best memories!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Subbuteo football your best memories!! (/showthread.php?tid=61231)

Subbuteo football your best memories!! - lovebabes56 - 15-07-2014 09:08

I wonder how many of us remember playing at one time or another in a league of some sort. We did one with my brother and a cousin and a couple of friends. The biggest win I had was 5-1 in a game when tried to play most European leagues for a knockout European cup competition!! It's amazing how much some subbuteo stuff is worth even now!!

RE: Subbuteo football your best memories!! - Tbear - 15-07-2014 12:10

(15-07-2014 09:08 )babelover48 Wrote:  I wonder how many of us remember playing at one time or another in a league of some sort. We did one with my brother and a cousin and a couple of friends. The biggest win I had was 5-1 in a game when tried to play most European leagues for a knockout European cup competition!! It's amazing how much some subbuteo stuff is worth even now!!

It valuable? I think i have one in the attic or somewhere still Smile

RE: Subbuteo football your best memories!! - stato - 15-07-2014 23:20

loved playing subbuteo as a kid - we used to have tournaments too! me and a few mates and held an FA Cup like tournament - Arsenal won the final 1-0 against Man U - Kevin Campbell scored a late winner so that shows how many years ago it was! We even used to do our own commentary!