The UK Babe Channels Forum
This week - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: TVX Call Girls (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: This week (/showthread.php?tid=6141)

This week - emmabutt - 14-04-2009 13:41

Hello all you sexy boys and horny girls hope you all had a good easter i certainly enjoyed a few cream eggs (how do you eat yours ?) right just to let you know i will be gracing your screens tonight and sunday from 9pm and i am in a very horny mood and need some willing guys to call and satisfy me hop your all up for it
see you at nine
love emma butt
x x x x x x x x

RE: This week - Mike - 14-04-2009 13:53

emmabutt Wrote:Hello all you sexy boys and horny girls hope you all had a good easter i certainly enjoyed a few cream eggs (how do you eat yours ?) right just to let you know i will be gracing your screens tonight and sunday from 9pm and i am in a very horny mood and need some willing guys to call and satisfy me hop your all up for it
see you at nine
love emma butt
x x x x x x x x

this will certainly bring the viewers and callers in tonight Emma,looking forward to seeing you like this later tonight

RE: This week - bree - 15-04-2009 11:10

emmabutt Wrote:Hello all you sexy boys and horny girls hope you all had a good easter i certainly enjoyed a few cream eggs (how do you eat yours ?) right just to let you know i will be gracing your screens tonight and sunday from 9pm and i am in a very horny mood and need some willing guys to call and satisfy me hop your all up for it
see you at nine
love emma butt
x x x x x x x x

thats what i call a pic eek awsome pics emma looking forward to night love your boobs Wink

RE: This week - emmabutt - 19-04-2009 16:28

thanks for the nice comments guys think im going to wear some latex tonight x see you at 9
lov emma

bree Wrote:
see you at nine
love emma butt
x x x x x x x x

thats what i call a pic eek awsome pics emma looking forward to night love your boobs Wink

RE: This week - pm74 - 19-04-2009 17:44

emmabutt Wrote:thanks for the nice comments guys think im going to wear some latex tonight x see you at 9
lov emma

looking forward to seeing you in thatBig Grin ( and more importantly out of it!!)Wink