The UK Babe Channels Forum
Wrestling Entrance Themes - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: Wrestling Entrance Themes (/showthread.php?tid=6218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Wrestling Entrance Themes - Da Mastah - 16-04-2009 23:01

Since there appear to be one or two wrestling fans here I thought I'd share this link.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ThemeAnthologyV3

I've been keeping an eye on this guy for a while now. He posts themes from several promotions on YouTube, mostly WWE, but a few from WCW, ECW and TNA as well. Some are quite rare. Each video includes a Mediafire download link in the description. There's also a link to his (vast) Mediafire collection in the description section of his homepage.

YouTube have deleted a couple of his accounts already, and it's only a matter of time before he gets the boot again, so knock yourselves out while the gettin's good!

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - firekind - 16-04-2009 23:30

these are probably my favourites. there were loads of good ones back in the late 90s - early 2000s

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - LazyD - 16-04-2009 23:34

Triple H old and new entrance themes are my faves

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - Kilam - 16-04-2009 23:47

Firekind, that hhh titantron is def my favourite! great song and great video! though i love a bit of......IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING!

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - Da Mastah - 16-04-2009 23:56

My personal favourite. RIP.

There was a guy called Ibukimasta who made a custom theme that was a combination of Booker T's and Kurt Angle's. I just looked, but I couldn't find it again. Shame, it was awesome!

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - firekind - 17-04-2009 00:00

heres another couple of faves from when wwe was wwf

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - tsurugi - 17-04-2009 00:01

now this is an entrace theme

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - firekind - 17-04-2009 00:06

wwf had balls to use clips from freaks in a titantron. never saw the oddities intro before but it was on a cd i bought with other wrestling themes.

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - LazyD - 17-04-2009 00:17

one of my faves when i was younger

RE: Wrestling Entrance Themes - Kilam - 17-04-2009 00:18

yeah lazyd thats a cool one, he still uses it today! the lyrics are pretty interesting as well, wonder if he would change it if he was allowed, considering the religious kick he's on