The UK Babe Channels Forum
Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey (/showthread.php?tid=6261)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey= Hotness!!!! - elitetvonline - 17-04-2009 23:36

Yep, tomorrow night Dionne and Gemma will be getting on all night long. For those who like interaction between the girls then set your alarm clocks for this.

RE: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey= Hotness!!!! - dev1984 - 17-04-2009 23:43

nice...

tell u who i'd love to see on wit dionne.... Sacha "precious" brennan :o FIT

RE: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey= Hotness!!!! - smeghead1 - 17-04-2009 23:44

Dionne and Kacy please.. lovely jubbly(ies) Big Grin

RE: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey= Hotness!!!! - Wazo - 17-04-2009 23:54

Lmao thats my saturday evening sorted then any time Dionne is on i am watching. She looks amazing tonight as well

RE: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey= Hotness!!!! - SirAssAlot - 18-04-2009 00:00

Wazo Wrote:Lmao thats my saturday evening sorted then any time Dionne is on i am watching. She looks amazing tonight as well

You forgot to say looks bored!

I rang her earlier mmm she's hot & realy nice to chat to. Big Grin

RE: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey= Hotness!!!! - funkymackem - 18-04-2009 10:47

cant wait, need to spend all afternoon making room on my sky+ box!!!

funky

RE: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey= Hotness!!!! - Rammyrascal - 18-04-2009 11:22

will be watching when im back from my brothers wedding evening do. id like to see dionne and natalie heck together

Gemma Massey 1st night show tonight at 9pm - Fidster69 - 18-04-2009 13:59

Gemma Massey, probably one of my all time fave glamour models of all time is taking to the screens tonight for her first time on a night shift. Needless to say she is nervous, but looking forward to it.

hope you'll be nice to her if you call her Wink

RE: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey - Fidster69 - 18-04-2009 14:17

would love to see the channels merge and maybe see Gemma with Paige or Emma (Party Peeps)..highly unlikely to happen, but one can imagine these things

RE: Saturday Night=Dionne Daniels and Gemma Massey - beardedbob - 18-04-2009 19:35

looking forward to tonight's show