The UK Babe Channels Forum
If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? (/showthread.php?tid=6266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - gcapri1 - 18-04-2009 02:25

my 5 would be
1) amy capri-gorgeous and has some great positions to film
2) sasha- would be a laugh i think, she can be quite mad at times
3)tori- sexy and cute. be great to tell her to show more ass
4)jade-stuck up. could accidentaly drop the camera
5)delta- filthy. be nice to do some backstage filming, know she would be up for that

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - LazyD - 18-04-2009 02:39

amy capri number one. thats not like you gcapri Big Grin

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - rover - 18-04-2009 02:41

l would never have guessed you would pick amy as your number 1Smile

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Colbert Rules - 18-04-2009 02:42

Christine Walkden
Janet Reno
Jocelyn Wildenstein
nancy lam
Pam St. Clement

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - BigChuck - 18-04-2009 02:43

fuck being the camera man, theres no way i could hold the camera steady

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - gcapri1 - 18-04-2009 03:50

LazyD Wrote:amy capri number one. thats not like you gcapri Big Grin

ha ha lazyd. i think everyone in this forum knows my fave babe is ms capri. love the sarcasm though.

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - smeghead1 - 18-04-2009 03:55

1. Kacey
2. Erm there's more than her? sorry I was too awe-struck to notice.

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - jamie loves rachel - 18-04-2009 06:45

1. rachel c
2.stevie
3 morgan
4.roxy
5.lucy

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 18-04-2009 06:54

BigChuck Wrote:theres no way i could hold the camera steady

It's probably on a tripod or something.

(Not from best to worst, just in random order)
1. Jenna - One of my favorite girls at the moment.
2. Lolly Badcock - Seems like she could be fun to work with.
3. (Dare I say) Amy Capri - Seems quite fun and she is hot.
4. Rio Lee - No reason, I just like seeing her.
5. Lilly Roma - I like hearing her talk, lol.

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - red dwarf - 18-04-2009 08:45

My Top 5 Are:

1)Daryl Morgan
2)Alex Adams
3)Reede
4)Candy(Babecast)
5)Tiffany(Babestation)

Easily The Best Line-Up Ever

If Carlsberg Did Babe Channels They Would Probably Be The Best Babe Channels In The World

Save the Babes, Save The World