The UK Babe Channels Forum
CM Punk finally talks! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: CM Punk finally talks! (/showthread.php?tid=62995)

CM Punk finally talks! - Warwick Hunt - 29-11-2014 15:42

I'm surprised I don't see this mentioned, but it's huge and should have a thread to itself.

CM Punk at long last broke his silence on his departure from WWE back in January on his friend Colt Cabana's "Art of Wrestling" podcast:

Yeah, I'd have walked too. The man was KILLING HIMSELF for that company - The staph infection stuff is damning, as is Ryback's carelessness, HHH generally being a dick and Vince basically screwing him over - and got so little in return. He sounds like WWE basically killed his passion for wrestling, and to be honest, it was showing towards the end.

RE: CM Punk finally talks! - Robot Devil - 29-11-2014 15:51

....That is IF he's telling the exact truth. Pro wrestlers have long been known to exaggerate or fabricate things. I'm sure some of what he said is true though.

RE: CM Punk finally talks! - Doddle - 29-11-2014 19:02

Ryback was picked out as Vince's star turn from Nexus even though the rest of us wouldn't have looked at him twice. Punk is a draw, Ryback ain't. Punk has a future in which he can make money in the American media, if he chooses to. Ryback hasn't.

RE: CM Punk finally talks! - sweetsugar007 - 30-11-2014 11:03

Great podcast. I believe everything he said he aint the first superstar to be exploited this way. The difference is this guy has a brain and some principles.