The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? (/showthread.php?tid=6377)

Pages: 1 2 3

Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - SOCATOA - 21-04-2009 10:09

Must be Candy...."Partyland" Great looking babe but Sloth in a thong!

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - Hazhard - 21-04-2009 10:15

Candy she is terrible she justs lays there.

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 21-04-2009 10:21

Hey, I was going to say Candy, but you guys said it for me.

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - Hazhard - 21-04-2009 10:25

she shouldn't be there tbh, she never moves around she gets her tits out only when the caller begs and even then she only gets one out, shame because she has such a gorgeous body , show it of girl! Big Grin

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 21-04-2009 10:30

My second choice would've probably been Jemstone.

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - Sooky™ - 21-04-2009 13:19

Candy's ace - I wish everyone would stop picking on her Sad

I must just be paying more attention casue I've regularly seen her with both tits out, writhing aound on the bed, looking really dirty

Is everyone else just skipping right by her?

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - G@Z! - 21-04-2009 13:22

jemstone has never been on partyland but least active i gotta go with i'm sorry candy

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 21-04-2009 13:26

G@Z! Wrote:jemstone has never been on partyland

Yeah I kinda forgot that this was a Partyland only thread for a few seconds there.

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - Hazhard - 21-04-2009 13:32

Jenna is probably the most active , love seeing that perfect ass..

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box? - Hollywood PillowPants - 21-04-2009 13:56

Any babe that picks up the phone 3 seconds after i call in Tongue