The UK Babe Channels Forum
Could you date a Night Time Babe? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Could you date a Night Time Babe? (/showthread.php?tid=641)

Pages: 1 2 3

Could you date a Night Time Babe? - Ducky - 22-10-2008 13:59

Hey guys, I was wondering if it really came down to it, could you date a night time babe?

Yeah, going to the pub and showing her off to all your envious mates is one thing, but could you take her home to meet mum and dad?

I'd certainly like to think I could take one of them to my mum's home for a family meal, some of them seem genuinely lovely, but when it really came down to it I think I'd be nervous as hell how my folks would react if one of my bro's passed her the potatoes, blushed and asked, 'Hey didn't I call you last night?'.
Emma, Bobbi and some of the others off day shows, yeah sure, but the night time babes would probably cause concern.

Please don't be slagging off certain girls in your reply posts guys. Just an honest answer will suffice.

Although it has to be said, the babes would probably feel right at home with my two grannies there, cos they sure do love their babe shows. Gawd bless 'em[attachment=587]

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - *Kal-El* - 22-10-2008 15:31

I think i could, as i would love to see the look on peoples faces seeing a hot woman going out with a normal guy like me, well thats if any of the night time babes wanna make a offer, i guy can dream lol.

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - dondoe returns - 22-10-2008 15:31

ToothFairy Wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if it really came down to it, could you date a night time babe?

Yeah, going to the pub and showing her off to all your envious mates is one thing, but could you take her home to meet mum and dad?

I'd certainly like to think I could take one of them to my mum's home for a family meal, some of them seem genuinely lovely, but when it really came down to it I think I'd be nervous as hell how my folks would react if one of my bro's passed her the potatoes, blushed and asked, 'Hey didn't I call you last night?'.
Emma, Bobbi and some of the others off day shows, yeah sure, but the night time babes would probably cause concern.

Please don't be slagging off certain girls in your reply posts guys. Just an honest answer will suffice.

Although it has to be said, the babes would probably feel right at home with my two grannies there, cos they sure do love their babe shows. Gawd bless 'em

Yes,But I'd have to charged them 1.50 a minute...fairs,fair

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - BelfastBadBoy - 22-10-2008 18:04

Dionne from Bang Babes 2 and 3 has shot up to the top of my list and i'd give my left nut for a date with her lol

So answer is yes

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - cherryryder - 22-10-2008 18:57

let me think, can i got out with the night girls? HELL YEAH! But imagine introducing her to your mates..she'll keep saying, 'i recognise you voice from somewhere...'

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - mikepar - 23-10-2008 23:06

Amy would like me as I'm not a drunk. She is charming and neither of my parents would know what she did.

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 23-10-2008 23:24

I'd definetly say yes. I mean yeah they get their tits out on TV, but at the end of the day they're just regular people like the rest of us. IMO atleast, I think if you knew them in real life it'd be just like knowing or spending time with any other girl Smile

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - skateguy - 24-10-2008 02:47

ToothFairy Wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if it really came down to it, could you date a night time babe?

Well, I'm single right now so I think if I brought anyone home to meet my Mum she'd be thrilled! Thinks she's so uptight about be being single she'd be happy whoever it was - how old, what sex, psycho or not, phone-sex star or not...

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - no need to know - 24-10-2008 20:16

kalel76 Wrote:I think i could, as i would love to see the look on peoples faces seeing a hot woman going out with a normal guy like me, well thats if any of the night time babes wanna make a offer, i guy can dream lol.

I agree with you there mate. Big Grin Anything to annoy the hell out of mates Rolleyes

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe? - jamie loves rachel - 01-04-2009 08:17

i think i could aswell people would be looking at you and think how lucky are u