The UK Babe Channels Forum
I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx (/showthread.php?tid=6421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - DreamAngel - 22-04-2009 10:34

To my fans, i havent been on the tv for a while but might be trying out Chatback soon, so keep your eye out and hopefully get to talk to you lovely lot very soon xxx

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - vostok 1 - 22-04-2009 12:20

Ok. Best of luck with that and hope to see you there soon.

By the way, who are you?

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - rickhardo - 22-04-2009 12:34

vostok 1 Wrote:Ok. Best of luck with that and hope to see you there soon.

By the way, who are you?

I didn't want to be rude but I thought the same thing. Welcome to the forum DreamAngel, and good luck with your career. Any chance of posting a pic so we know who you are?

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - Hazhard - 22-04-2009 12:42

welcome to the forum, and best of luck with chatback.

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - Stewartie - 22-04-2009 13:10

Im thinking its the lovely Lara who was on Hotel Voyeur for a while as Angel and I believe was recently with TVX Call Girls. She is gorgeous.Tongue

Photobucket

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - SirAssAlot - 22-04-2009 13:15

Stewartie is that a pic of DreamAngel? i've no idea who she is

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - Stewartie - 22-04-2009 13:29

Tintin Wrote:Stewartie is that a pic of DreamAngel? i've no idea who she is

Im sure Im talking about the right girl and yes that is her. I was on her Facebook page but it got disabled and I lost track of her. She is very friendly and has lots of personality. As I say she was on Hotel Voyeur and also had a short spell on Babecast before that.

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - Stewartie - 22-04-2009 15:09

Blimey I clean forgot I had a MySpace fan page for Angel. I haven't been on MySpace for yonks.Rolleyes
Hope to see you on Chat Back dreamboat!!

http://www.myspace.com/tochotties

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - Rammyrascal - 22-04-2009 15:11

also cant wait to see you on chatback angel hope it goes well

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx - pm74 - 22-04-2009 19:55

looking forward to seeing you there
though if you are going to be on chatback you will need to practise the
"oh dear how careless I seem to have shown the world my pussy while adjusting my pants" move!!