The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+---- Thread: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? (/showthread.php?tid=64335)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - lovebabes56 - 10-04-2015 09:10

Which Commentators (Past and Present), do you guys feel are THE voice for their particular sport? mine are:-

Richie Benaud - Cricket
Harry Carpenter - Boxing
Sir Peter O' Sullevan - Racing
John Virgo - Snooker
Davide Coleman - Athletics
Brian Moore - Football
Kent Walton- Wrestling

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - HannahsPet - 10-04-2015 10:38

Sid Waddell Darts

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - Robot Devil - 10-04-2015 11:30

(10-04-2015 09:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  Which Commentators (Past and Present), do you guys feel are THE voice for their particular sport? mine are:-

.....John Virgo - Snooker.....

Must be why I find myself disliking snooker more and more laugh

Definitely agree on Brian Moore. He was a far greater commentator than annoying John Motson.

For my own particular sport of choice- Ernie Harwell (Baseball). Although Vin Scully would be ok too.

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - circles_o_o_o - 10-04-2015 11:43

Murray Walker - F1
Steve Parrish - Motorcycling
Hugh Porter - Track Cycling
Peter Alliss - Golf

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - terence - 10-04-2015 12:01

ted lowe - snooker. i'm appalled that anyone else would be mentioned for this sport! Rolleyes

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - SecretAgent - 10-04-2015 12:08

Bill Mclaren - Rugby Uniom
Harry Wareing - Rugby League

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - Charlemagne - 10-04-2015 12:08

Pat Summerall alongside John Madden were the top team for American Footballl

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - terence - 10-04-2015 12:11

jim ross - wwf/wwe

des scahill - horse racing

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - Sputnik 1 - 10-04-2015 12:31

Peter Jones - Football

RE: Which commentators (Past and present) do you feel are THe Voice of their sports? - Charlemagne - 10-04-2015 12:32

Dan Maskell- tennis

And surely the football commentator should be Kenneth Wolstenholme.
Remember this
And here comes Hurst! He's got...
(Wolstenholme gets distracted by some of the crowd spilling onto the pitch)
Some people are on the pitch! They think it's all over!
(Geoff Hurst scores to put England two goals ahead)
It is now, it's four!