The UK Babe Channels Forum
Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum (/showthread.php?tid=64414)

Pages: 1 2

Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - SOCATOA - 14-04-2015 21:09

Tonight we have an Ella Jolie Dom showSad

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - Scottishbloke - 14-04-2015 21:13

Ofcom have found such and such a channel in breach Huh oh and tonight we will be airing an extended dayshow Bounce

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - Snooks - 14-04-2015 21:34

Good evening and welcome to our brand new nightshow called Fully clothed Knitting extremeRolleyes

Choose Option 1 for Jumper instructionsRolleyes
Option 2 for bobble hat makingRolleyes
Or option 3 for our Cardigan Extra quickfire roundRolleyes

And don't forget our horny knitting vids at only £3Rolleyes
2 in one special offer for limited timeRolleyes

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - Whynot - 14-04-2015 22:19

I think i can probably deal with this thread in one post.... the answer for everybody is an opinion that is different from their own. Tongue

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - eccles - 15-04-2015 03:15

I so enjoyed wearing the nuns costume last week I looked into it and have decided to become one.

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - ShandyHand - 15-04-2015 20:30

Due to last week's news of the discovery of the cure for the common cold, Kleenex and every other tissue manufacturer are going out of business. Big Grin

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - Chimpy - 16-04-2015 00:13

Hmmm...

Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum

Wait ! what ? Chimpy is returning to the forum ?....and bringing his odious,sarcastic and yet somehow damn funny nature with him ?

(False alarm...I'm still a tax exile in Switzerland....and living off the money I made from selling Tsurugi to the Russians....as a weapon of mass annoyance ! That "Putin" him in his place)

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - Snooks - 16-04-2015 00:22

Welcome to the new chairwoman of OFCOM..........Mary Whitehouse Rolleyes

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - dirrt - 16-04-2015 15:06

Anything about feet or dom shows.

RE: Things you dont want to read, on the Babe's Forum - Tumble_Drier - 16-04-2015 17:37

Unsolicited private messages from the weirdos who infest the "Wank Buddy" thread.