The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Keith Harris - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Keith Harris (/showthread.php?tid=64576)

RIP Keith Harris - HannahsPet - 28-04-2015 11:38

Starting to feel like the grim reaper Announcing Deaths WinkWink

Anyway Just been announced that Sad news Keith Harris has died aged 67

Must admit not a fan of Orville was a right bloody soft lil sod prefered Cuddles the monkey Character Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

RE: RIP Keith Harris - bigfatpiggyporker - 28-04-2015 17:10

I remember watching Keith Harris do a set with Cuddles the Monkey at a Student Union gig in his later years, during some point 'Cuddles' obviously spotted a hot young student near the front and announced that he'd like to "lick her belly button....from the inside"

It got a good laugh and I like to think...one day...I'll use that line too, y'never know, it might work...

But yeah, RIP Keith.

"I hate that duck" (comic strip as featured in Viz)

[Image: B7emx2GIgAADTKb.jpg]

RE: RIP Keith Harris - Doddle - 28-04-2015 18:23

Probably an age thing, but I thought Cuddles was the much funnier one, too. "I 'ate that duck!" indeed Big Grin

RIP Sad

RE: RIP Keith Harris - HannahsPet - 28-04-2015 18:29

yeah i thought orville was more for little girls and Cuddles was more for the Boys

you gotta love youtube

RE: RIP Keith Harris - Rammyrascal - 28-04-2015 18:50

Very sad news, spent many a morning as a kid in late 70's and in the 80's watching him, cuddles and Orville

"I HATE THAT DUCK!!!"

RE: RIP Keith Harris - Tractor boy - 28-04-2015 21:08

Cuddles was probably jealous of Orville as the duck had two hit records. RIP Keith you where part of my childhood.

RE: RIP Keith Harris - Scottishbloke - 28-04-2015 21:54

I also grew up in the era of Keith Harris and before anybody asks me yes Wink I also had orville as a teddy when I was a kid. I also went to go and see Keith Harris live at my local theatre back in the 80's so he was very much part of my childhood.

RIP Keith Harris