The UK Babe Channels Forum
Does anyone think a Girl from XXXPanded/Storm deserve to be elsewhere? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Does anyone think a Girl from XXXPanded/Storm deserve to be elsewhere? (/showthread.php?tid=64688)

Does anyone think a Girl from XXXPanded/Storm deserve to be elsewhere? - Longtimecaller - 07-05-2015 06:26

The only reason I've started this thread as I know some of these hard working girls get overlooked when it comes down to performance, who do you think out of these girls deserve to be elsewhere or get recognised for their performances?

RE: Does anyone think a Girl from XXXPanded/Storm deserve to be elsewhere? - HannahsPet - 07-05-2015 07:50

think the majority of the girls deserve to be on better channels

RE: Does anyone think a Girl from XXXPanded/Storm deserve to be elsewhere? - HEX!T - 07-05-2015 08:43

like hannahs pet i think most of the girls would rather be on better channels.
then again it all depends what you define as better channels.
rlc seems to have nosedived recently, it had premium status at 1 point but not any more.
from what im hearing here and there it, seems there are issues with there management, with girls getting fired for the slightest issue.
so much so that its become the softcore unleashed. ie the last place you wanna work even though the pay is better than some lesser channels.

RE: Does anyone think a Girl from XXXPanded/Storm deserve to be elsewhere? - broncobilly10 - 07-05-2015 08:46

They have some of the best girls Hazel, Honey, Raegan

RE: Does anyone think a Girl from XXXPanded/Storm deserve to be elsewhere? - sophia knight so sexy - 09-05-2015 17:44

Lily rose Heart