The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - flackman - 24-04-2009 08:44

With Elite down to 5 girls for the night shows after Kacy's apparent departure, who do you think they should sign up from the other babeshows? They seem to need 3 more as Jamie has implied about 8 in total are needed.

I would vote for:
- Dionne (Babestation)
- Stevie (Bangbabes)
- Georgie (TVX Dirty Talk)

The last 2 of these would also bring some natural boobs to the channel - something that seems to be missing so far.

Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Mike - 24-04-2009 08:48

good choices flackman

but i would like too see

-sydney (from the boudoir)

she needs more room to move about

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - archie - 24-04-2009 09:43

Getting Roxy (chatback) on here would be good, but given the baggage she'd have to carry I dont see it happening. Shame!

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - beardedbob - 24-04-2009 10:01

here's 3 from me

1.ali party people
2.reede
3.leila party people

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - snoozebag - 24-04-2009 10:28

I'd like to see Tammy - Hotel Voyeur on here to see what she could do given a better platform.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - m100 - 24-04-2009 12:36

Toya and hannah from partypeople and leah jaye.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - G@Z! - 24-04-2009 13:20

kelly bell, dannii harwood the pad and ali and lynsey pp

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - skully - 24-04-2009 14:13

I'm with flackman and snoozebag on this, Georgie (TVX) and Tammy (HV) would be excellent signings Wink.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - SirAssAlot - 24-04-2009 14:28

flackman Wrote:With Elite down to 5 girls for the night shows after Kacy's apparent departure, who do you think they should sign up from the other babeshows? They seem to need 3 more as Jamie has implied about 8 in total are needed.

I would vote for:
- Dionne (Babestation)
- Stevie (Bangbabes)
- Georgie (TVX Dirty Talk)

The last 2 of these would also bring some natural boobs to the channel - something that seems to be missing so far.

Were you joking when you said Dionne? she's to lazy to stand she's used to sitting on her ass/laying down lol

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 24-04-2009 14:45

My three to sign would be

Jade-Victoria (babestation). would give elite the big natural boobs
Dionne (babecast). would give elite a massive boost and is a babechannel legend
Victoria (bangbabes) for me the most naturally sexiest babe on the babechannels