The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6603)

Pages: 1 2

Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Rammyrascal - 27-04-2009 17:03

gorgeous dani is on bbc3 tonight. she appears in snog marry or avoid which is on at 8:30 tonight

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Colbert Rules - 27-04-2009 17:40

If she mentions that Jodie Marsh is her style icon, I'll scream!

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Timbo - 27-04-2009 18:51

Lol what is it with people who think Jodie Marsh looks great in what she wears, she looks awful.

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Blue Phantom - 28-04-2009 03:17

I did not like Dani's new brunette look at all, if anything, she looked older with the dark hair. Dani should remain blonde and big boobed, as she looks amazing. It would be every mans dream to have her spend the night with them, whether or not she leaves tanning streaks in the bed, it would be worth it.

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Colbert Rules - 28-04-2009 04:50

I agree mate, those makeovers often make the girls look much older. Although I do think her 1st outfit is abit over the top. She's a really nice girl, my cousin is the double of her.

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - rickhardo - 28-04-2009 15:07

Colbert Rules Wrote:I agree mate, those makeovers often make the girls look much older. Although I do think her 1st outfit is abit over the top. She's a really nice girl, my cousin is the double of her.

Is your cousin single?

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Rammyrascal - 28-04-2009 15:32

i liked dani's brunette look but do prefer her as a busty blonde which she did too

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - Colbert Rules - 29-04-2009 04:01

rickhardo Wrote:
Colbert Rules Wrote:I agree mate, those makeovers often make the girls look much older. Although I do think her 1st outfit is abit over the top. She's a really nice girl, my cousin is the double of her.

Is your cousin single?
No mate, she married with 2 children in New Zealand. My cousin is 10 years older than Dani but she's all natural!

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - jack29g - 29-04-2009 11:47

I think she looked great as a brunette.

RE: Dani Thompson on BBC 3 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! - masshypnosis - 29-04-2009 15:28

Does Dani come on these forums?