The UK Babe Channels Forum
What Night Show Would You Like To See? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: What Night Show Would You Like To See? (/showthread.php?tid=66056)

What Night Show Would You Like To See? - dan_master - 30-09-2015 00:51

Just wandered what shows/sections you guys would like to see your favorite babes put on the channels, that would actually have a chance of happening these days on TV. Tongue

I have an extensive list of babes that i would like to see do a full on DOM show, that changes regularly. Big Grin

Currently it would be -

Danielle T in full latex and thigh high boots with a whip in one hand and her phone in the other in the red room ready for all her slaves as she has a body that deserves to be worshiped and i think she would be good at getting into character as MISTRESS DANIELLE T. Surprised

RE: What Show Would You Like To See? - bb77 - 30-10-2015 23:50

Amy Lu back on nights, dressed as a copper with stockings, black skirt and tight white revealing blouse, truncheon in hand ready to punish any disobedience. Love to see her beating her truncheon on a helmet. Smile

RE: What Show Would You Like To See? - broncobilly10 - 31-10-2015 00:15

Dionne and Tori that's it nice and simple

RE: What Show Would You Like To See? - Joey 27 - 31-10-2015 00:48

We see them Billy, but we see them on a shit babechannelRolleyes

RE: What Show Would You Like To See? - broncobilly10 - 31-10-2015 00:59

(31-10-2015 00:48 )Joey 27 Wrote:  We see them Billy, but we see them on a shit babechannelRolleyes

Not together tho, they are always on a different screen.

Xpanded put the same girls together it's pre set no imagination

RE: What Show Would You Like To See? - R.W.Emerson - 31-10-2015 18:43

Girls invading each others channels randomly like the early days of the WCW/WWF Monday Night Wars, if Tiffany C and Charlie C popped up on an S66 Night Show I could get some high quality web screen caps and make Hall and Nash related wise cracks all at once, bonza.