The UK Babe Channels Forum
What Daytime Girl ? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: What Daytime Girl ? (/showthread.php?tid=66269)

Pages: 1 2

What Daytime Girl ? - Firebird - 24-10-2015 23:03

OK i have been thinking of this one for a while now!! ? If there was ONLY 1 daytime girl you could spoil, give her everything she wants and be your girl. Who would it be ?
I have still not come to a conclusion so i would like your thoughts !! Surprised

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - Chef 34 - 25-10-2015 16:03

It would have to be Natt Totally Gorgeous girl with a lovely friendly and outgoing personality.

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - ding69 - 27-10-2015 19:39

Lucy Anne, with lots of lovely lady's in second lol

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - Tori Lee Addict - 17-12-2016 11:06

That is a great question, don't get me wrong never sent the babes gifts or anything but if you are seeing given the choice which babe would I most like to spoil in real life be my gf then very hard to say

Natt is not a bad choice at all

But for me maybe Donna Marie B who used to work on Bluebird, I think a lot of the babes now get spoilt enough as it is lol

Good mentions also to Jenna Hoskins and Paige Green

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - smithlaaar - 17-12-2016 11:29

(17-12-2016 11:06 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  That is a great question, don't get me wrong never sent the babes gifts or anything but if you are seeing given the choice which babe would I most like to spoil in real life be my gf then very hard to say

Natt is not a bad choice at all

But for me maybe Donna Marie B who used to work on Bluebird, I think a lot of the babes now get spoilt enough as it is lol

Good mentions also to Jenna Hoskins and Paige Green

Current girl would be Rebecca Kelly however Paige Green is a great shout, here's hoping she makes a return in 2017

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - Tori Lee Addict - 17-12-2016 11:32

Cheers mate, yeah Paige Green was/is a big favourite of mine and would love to see her back on Smile

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - ryuken - 17-12-2016 11:47

Tanya

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - jimmyt73 - 17-12-2016 12:52

Alexa Brooke for me.

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - Snooks - 20-12-2016 19:27

Oh Mikaela Witt all day long Heart

RE: What Daytime Girl ? - Tori Lee Addict - 02-09-2017 07:44

Hey Firebird this was your topic, you said you haven't reached a conclusion, have you had any more thoughts on who you would pick?