The UK Babe Channels Forum
Secret Chamber in King Tut's Tomb could be resting Place of Nefertiti - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Secret Chamber in King Tut's Tomb could be resting Place of Nefertiti (/showthread.php?tid=66579)

Secret Chamber in King Tut's Tomb could be resting Place of Nefertiti - lovebabes56 - 28-11-2015 18:10

Experts now believe they could be close to discovering the final resting place of Queen Nefertiti mother of King tut after discovering a secret chamber in Tut's tomb

What do we think this will mean as they have been looking for Nefertiti for years?

RE: Secret Chamber in King Tut's Tomb could be resting Place of Nefertiti - terence - 28-11-2015 18:22

(28-11-2015 18:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  Experts now believe they could be close to discovering the final resting place of Queen Nefertiti mother of King tut after discovering a secret chamber in Tut's tomb

What do we think this will mean as they have been looking for Nefertiti for years?

i think it would mean that the bitch was damn good at hide and seek!

ba dum tsh! Smile

RE: Secret Chamber in King Tut's Tomb could be resting Place of Nefertiti - M-L-L - 28-11-2015 18:25

There's a joke here for someone with a stage-cockney accent about "looking fer titties" and "nefver" finding them...but it's eluding me at the moment.

RE: Secret Chamber in King Tut's Tomb could be resting Place of Nefertiti - mr williams - 07-12-2015 18:19

Big Grin I thought Never Titties was OFCOM's slogan!