The UK Babe Channels Forum
Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? (/showthread.php?tid=6768)

Pages: 1 2

Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - TSOJ - 02-05-2009 12:18

I flicked on last night and Amanda was going on about getting oiled up in a paddling pool, just wondering if anything of interest came of it? I know Dani was on too, and those two usually make for a decent show.

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - G@Z! - 02-05-2009 12:22

not really amanda did cream up tara but that is the only bit off interest i can remember

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - tsurugi - 02-05-2009 15:16

its babestation does anything of interest ever happen?

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - Hazhard - 02-05-2009 16:06

paddling pool??? am i missing something Shy

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - Rammyrascal - 02-05-2009 16:36

amanda and tara each had a section in the pool where they oiled and creamed themselves and a brief time both were in together

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - Tara lee - 02-05-2009 17:49

glad u liked the pool action, we ended up with 2 bottles of oil and 2 cream all over us. plus amandas hands were wonderin in places. lol xxxxxxxx

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - G@Z! - 02-05-2009 18:09

i sort of enjoyed but i'm still wonder what was the point of the paddling pool Wink

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - Rammyrascal - 02-05-2009 19:16

tara lee babestation Wrote:glad u liked the pool action, we ended up with 2 bottles of oil and 2 cream all over us. plus amandas hands were wonderin in places. lol xxxxxxxx

they certainly were wandering tara. when you need a bloke to join in next time im available lol

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - pm74 - 02-05-2009 23:06

have to say I enjoyed Amanda in the oil she did use more than the usual
tara was getting her nice and wet!

RE: Did anything happen with the paddling pool last night? - Vandro - 03-05-2009 00:01

Lol they gave the forum a shout out xD