The UK Babe Channels Forum
This weeks sexstation schedules fresh from the website - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babecast / Sex Station / Blue Kiss / Live XXX (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Thread: This weeks sexstation schedules fresh from the website (/showthread.php?tid=6875)

Pages: 1 2

This weeks sexstation schedules fresh from the website - Dr James Noiswater - 05-05-2009 15:21

Wedneday 6th may:

Annie
Jada
Jooles
Lolly

Thursday 7th may:

Angel
Jem
Jooles
Lolly

Friday 8th may:

Angel
Annie
Chelsea
Karina

Saturday 9th may:

Caty
Jada
Jooles
Reede

Sunday 10th may:

Annie
Chelsea
Karina
Lolly

Monday 11th may:

Alex
Daryl
Jada
Chelsea

Tuesday 12th may:

Annie
Jooles
Lolly
Reede

RE: This weeks sexstation schedules fresh from the website - bunnybc - 05-05-2009 20:07

Dr James Noiswater Wrote:Wedneday 6th may:

Annie
Jada
Jooles
Lolly

Thursday 7th may:

Angel
Jem
Jooles
Lolly

Friday 8th may:

Angel
Annie
Chelsea
Karina

Saturday 9th may:

Caty
Jada
Jooles
Reede

Sunday 10th may:

Annie
Chelsea (rpt)
Karina
Lolly

Monday 11th may:

Alex
Daryl
Jada
Chelsea (rpt)

Tuesday 12th may:

Annie
Jooles
Lolly
Reede

Rolleyes

This weeks sexstation schedule - Dr James Noiswater - 12-05-2009 13:09

Just because its my day off and i'm bored haha!

Tonight:
Jooles
Reede
Annie
Lolly Badcock

Weds 13th
Annie
Caty
Karina
Sammy

Thursday 14th
Angel
Jemstone
Jenna
Karina

Friday 15th
Angel
Jada
Jooles
Lolly

Sat 16th
Annie
Ella
Jada
Jooles

Sun 17th
Annie
Ella
Jada
Karina

Mon 18th
Jada
Jooles
Karina
Lolly

Tues 19th
Lolly
Reede
Rio
Roxanna

RE: This weeks sexstation schedule - tsurugi - 12-05-2009 15:58

new blood springs to mind they fucked up by not signing anastasia up

RE: This weeks sexstation schedule - bunnybc - 15-05-2009 10:05

Chelsea is on holiday in case anyone was wondering.

RE: This weeks sexstation schedule - Hazhard - 15-05-2009 13:48

bunnybc Wrote:Chelsea is on holiday in case anyone was wondering.

nope, glad to see away from our screens , she is probably one of the most lifeless babes on the babechannels she nevers moves or even smiles even delta's performances are more better then her's and that saying something. I personally think she is in the wrong industry, i think she would make a great model but i dont think she is right for the babechannels she barely ever shows her tits or her ass or anything. She always looks miserable and unhappy , she only reason she probably does this job is because its 'easy money' she thinks just laying on her ass all night and attempting to have phone sex with someone i say that because she probably sucks at it, and pretending to give a fuck about the caller is a easy job for her. We like to see babes with energy and vibe and actually look like they enjoy there job, im sick of chelsea's boring lifeless performances..

RE: This weeks sexstation schedule - beardedbob - 15-05-2009 13:58

HaZ Wrote:
bunnybc Wrote:Chelsea is on holiday in case anyone was wondering.

nope, glad to see away from our screens , she is probably one of the most lifeless babes on the babechannels she nevers moves or even smiles even delta's performances are more better then her's and that saying something. I personally think she is in the wrong industry, i think she would make a great model but i dont think she is right for the babechannels she barely ever shows her tits or her ass or anything. She always looks miserable and unhappy , she only reason she probably does this job is because its 'easy money' she thinks just laying on her ass all night and attempting to have phone sex with someone i say that because she probably sucks at it, and pretending to give a fuck about the caller is a easy job for her. We like to see babes with energy and vibe and actually look like they enjoy there job, im sick of chelsea's boring lifeless performances..

wow! i couldn't say i agree. i think she's about 10 times better than candy on partyland but hey, that's just my opinion! Smile

RE: This weeks sexstation schedule - aaron - 15-05-2009 14:00

If she sucks at it she wouldn't earn much then would she? Since the girls are paid according to their call minutes, she must be doing something right.

If Chelsea makes money as easily as you make out, she must be doing a very good job.

RE: This weeks sexstation schedule - pounder - 15-05-2009 14:11

Chelsea's never been lifeless when I've seen her. I'm not seen her looking miserable either.

RE: This weeks sexstation schedule - Hazhard - 15-05-2009 14:19

aaron Wrote:If she sucks at it she wouldn't earn much then would she? Since the girls are paid according to their call minutes, she must be doing something right.

If Chelsea makes money as easily as you make out, she must be doing a very good job.

well im not like these sad people who phone in, never have, never even been tempted.. These girls earn far too much for such an easy job.... it would be nice it return if babes like chelsea could actually look like they enjoy there job... and maybe move around the bed a bit more instead of bieng a lifeless statue.. and maybe just pretend to give a fuck about the caller.... then maybe i wouldn't have a problem. Its not my fault that loads of people get tempted into calling her and waste a ridiulous £1.50 a minute for a quick wank... Im not saying all babes are like chelsea some are awesome and actually have personalities and looks like they enjoy their job, and Amanda, Camilla, kelly to name a few...