The UK Babe Channels Forum
ARMS - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: ARMS (/showthread.php?tid=69793)

ARMS - *Kal-El* - 13-01-2017 06:32

2017 Trailer

https://youtu.be/k7s3UB_8dFM

RE: ARMS - *Kal-El* - 05-05-2018 00:31

Got given the game for my Birthday off my mate.

RE: ARMS - Jack the Nipper - 12-05-2018 00:28

Hi Kal I just wondered if you got round to playing Arms yet ? & if so is it any good/what game would you liken it to?.It is my nephews birthday in a few weeks & he did ask for a Switch game for his birthday.He has Zelda,Mario Kart,Mario Odyssey & the new Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze game & Arms is one I'm considering as it looks pretty good gauging by the Youtube videos.

Many Thanks.

RE: ARMS - ToonLink64 - 12-05-2018 00:30

There's a demo of it available to download now, so maybe try that first to see what you think of it.

RE: ARMS - *Kal-El* - 12-05-2018 06:22

(12-05-2018 00:28 )Jack the Nipper Wrote:  Hi Kal I just wondered if you got round to playing Arms yet ? & if so is it any good/what game would you liken it to?.It is my nephews birthday in a few weeks & he did ask for a Switch game for his birthday.He has Zelda,Mario Kart,Mario Odyssey & the new Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze game & Arms is one I'm considering as it looks pretty good gauging by the Youtube videos.

Many Thanks.

I played it before when they first did a open beta before they released really enjoyed but took a while used to with the motion controls all you can play it on the pad. I know since the release they added new stuff and characters so looking forward to playing the full game when I can get the time.
As Toonlink said there’s a Demo of the game you can try out.

RE: ARMS - Jack the Nipper - 13-05-2018 23:30

(12-05-2018 00:30 )ToonLink64 Wrote:  There's a demo of it available to download now, so maybe try that first to see what you think of it.

I don't own a Switch (yet) I'll have to try & get a sneaky play on my nephews one before his birthday at the end of the month (it'll give me the opportunity to see what games are on Eshop as well).Cheers.