The UK Babe Channels Forum
is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babecast / Sex Station / Blue Kiss / Live XXX (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Thread: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels (/showthread.php?tid=6983)

is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - gcapri1 - 08-05-2009 01:53

hi everyone i was wondering if it was just me but there is no pic for sexstation tv and there sister channels keep going blurry. is it just my tv/connection or is anyone else experiencing the same problem. unsure if this is in the correct section gcapri1

RE: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 08-05-2009 02:05

I have noticed the camera going weird occasionally on PartyLand. But no other channels.

RE: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - gcapri1 - 08-05-2009 02:07

BladeWave Wrote:I have noticed the camera going weird occasionally on PartyLand. But no other channels.

thanks bladewave the problems at my end then.

RE: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 08-05-2009 02:16

Maybe not. The only one I have checked is PartyLand. Wink Give me five minutes and I'll check.

EDIT - Checked. Sex Station is fine. Blue Kiss is fine. PartyLand is fine.

RE: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - thinwhiteduke - 08-05-2009 02:21

gcapri1 Wrote:hi everyone i was wondering if it was just me but there is no pic for sexstation tv and there sister channels keep going blurry. is it just my tv/connection or is anyone else experiencing the same problem. unsure if this is in the correct section gcapri1

Everythings alright here gcapri1

RE: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - gcapri1 - 08-05-2009 02:27

thanks everyone god knows what the problem is with my connection. the other channels r fine. appreciate the feedback

RE: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 08-05-2009 02:28

Have you tried checking your connection strength to see if it is as good as it usually is?

RE: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - gcapri1 - 08-05-2009 02:30

BladeWave Wrote:Have you tried checking your connection strength to see if it is as good as it usually is?

to b honest ill do that later loving the bangbabe channels rite now lol

RE: is anyone else experiencing problems with the sexstation channels - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 08-05-2009 02:37

Heh, I wonder why. Wink