The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lee Rigby Killer moved back to Broadmoor - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Lee Rigby Killer moved back to Broadmoor (/showthread.php?tid=70347)

Lee Rigby Killer moved back to Broadmoor - lovebabes56 - 05-04-2017 07:53

One of Lee Rigby's killers is being moved back to Broadmoor hospital at a cost of £250,000 a year to taxpayers :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4381150/Fury-Lee-Rigby-killer-transferred-Broadmoor.html

Utter disgrace why are we being so soft on this guy is beyond me he is being moved back as he refuses hospital treatment

RE: Lee Rigby Killer moved back to Broadmoor - HannahsPet - 05-04-2017 08:33

So broadmoor is a holiday camp Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue how often do you go to a Mental hospital for your holidays Wink

I think any daily mail reader should spend a week in a mental hospital see what a really cushy number it really is Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Lee Rigby Killer moved back to Broadmoor - Bandwagon - 05-04-2017 12:55

The only real issue here is the fact that Lee's family aren't happy about it. They probably imagine he has deliberately landed himself back there by refusing to take his meds. This could indicate it might be an easier route. And of course they dont want that do they, they want this piece of shit to go through a living hell every single day just like they do.
Poor bastards.

RE: Lee Rigby Killer moved back to Broadmoor - HannahsPet - 05-04-2017 13:16

Im sure they are upset about it. Mainly because im guessing the sun proberly rang them up to tell them about it so they could upset them to get a story. thats how the sun works.

dont get me wrong hope the bastard pays for what he did to lee rigby.

RE: Lee Rigby Killer moved back to Broadmoor - lovebabes56 - 05-04-2017 18:50

I'm sure we all feel the same way mate