The UK Babe Channels Forum
Webcam prices - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Calling The Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=409)
+---- Thread: Webcam prices (/showthread.php?tid=70457)

Webcam prices - FantasyNinja - 18-04-2017 12:41

Has anyone else found that the price of camming with a babe has gone up massively due to perve cam? 30 credits a minutes seems to be about the norm on both s66 and Babestation. This works out at £3 a minute!! Therefore £20 gets you less than 7 minutes of webcam.

My theory is that perv cam had bumped prices up as it encourages people to spend less than a minute watching and therefore you get people dipping in and out. As someone who isnt interested in perv cam and prefers to cam with a babe in a situation where they can pay attention to me and can do things for me i feel like am having to pay a greater price.

Just thought i would start a conversation about the relative knock on effects of the perv cam. Interesting to know what others think.

PS some babes do shows at 20 credits a minute which is far more reasonable.

RE: Webcam prices - FanofCamilla - 18-04-2017 17:57

You talking about actual webcam, on somewhere like Adultwork? I've been paying between £3 & £4 per minute for years.

the 30 credits per minute is only the perv feature, but to take them private (and off screen) it's 50 credits per minute, which i do pay but not very often. Much rather have a skype session with the lady at £3 a minute.

RE: Webcam prices - FantasyNinja - 18-04-2017 18:31

Would never go private at 50 credits a minutes thats ridiculous. Im talking about when the babes are webcamming from home. I was just wanting to start a bit of a debate concerning how the perve cam option is overpriced for what little content you get and how in may opinion it has caused prices to go up ( the 50 creds for private i think is more than proof).
However this hasnt gathered any attention from the forum, so maybe im on my own about cam pricing.

RE: Webcam prices - xJ4Kx - 18-04-2017 19:39

Damn those prices are crazy! I'd rather save up and see the girl in real life!