The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Tom Petty - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Tom Petty (/showthread.php?tid=71621)

RIP Tom Petty - HannahsPet - 02-10-2017 21:26

Wow Just coming throught that Tom Petty has died aged 66 after a Cardiac Arrest

Noooo

RE: RIP Tom Petty - Doddle - 02-10-2017 21:29

Awww that's a shame, fine American rocker Sad RIP

RE: RIP Tom Petty - Unscarreduk - 02-10-2017 21:30

Just read this. Another great artist leaves us. That's 3/5's of the travelling willburys gone. RIP

RE: RIP Tom Petty - DarthFootman - 02-10-2017 21:42

Ahh I'm gutted about this, he's one of my dad's favourite artists. My liking of him is from hearing my dad play so much of his music. Such a shame.

RE: RIP Tom Petty - Tractor boy - 02-10-2017 22:01

Another proper musician gone, soon all we will be left with is Bieber. RIP Tom.

RE: RIP Tom Petty - HannahsPet - 02-10-2017 22:23

Hang on he might not be Dead afterall Seems CBS news retracted it bladewavebladewavebladewave a lot of outlets still saying he has passed though so dont know

Still fighting for his life

will let you know when they make there minds up

RE: RIP Tom Petty - HannahsPet - 03-10-2017 07:10

Officially gone now

RE: RIP Tom Petty - lovebabes56 - 03-10-2017 09:51

RIP another true rock artist gone

RE: RIP Tom Petty - Jack the Nipper - 03-10-2017 13:25

The world has certainly become a poorer place with the loss of Tom Petty a true icon inducted into America's Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame in 2002 & sold over 80 million records worldwide.
I've been listening to his songs since I was a young pup with 'Free Fallin' being one of my favourite songs,so much so when I shuffle of the mortal coil myself I've requested it as one of 3 of my funeral songs (I don't want to sound morbid).
Also when I used to box about 20 years ago I used 'I Won't Back Down' a few times as my ring entrance music (thanks for the great memories) & it does put a smile on my face when I hear boxers,UFC & other fighters use it too (as they also have great taste).

A loss of a great man whose memory will long live on the great contribution he made to the music industry & whilst life can be short great songs like many Tom Petty sang can last an eternity.RIP Tom.