The UK Babe Channels Forum
FIFA 18 Vs PES which as come out he better this year? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: FIFA 18 Vs PES which as come out he better this year? (/showthread.php?tid=71723)

FIFA 18 Vs PES which as come out he better this year? - lovebabes56 - 18-10-2017 06:50

Let's start the ball rolling for the annual bun fight between these two titles
Which has come out better this year for you guys so far - FIFA 18 or PES 18? Having seen trailers for both I feel it is a close one

RE: FIFA 18 Vs PES which as come out he better this year? - Jack the Nipper - 18-10-2017 16:13

I own both games & have given both a substantial amount of game time playing in single player,multi player (where I set up competitions against my friends & family members) & online against players as well.I point out I am certainly no fan-boy when it comes to games & so I'll praise a game if it's good & gets things right & slate it if it isn't.

I would honestly say that both the makers of PES 2018 & Fifa 18 are both guilty of making lazy yearly updates of last years games where both haven't progressed/improved a great deal.Fifa 18 offers the better presentation of the two games,in Fifa there are more game modes particularly with Ultimate Team where the are a fair amount of challenges although the concept of buying players is a complete rip-off.The obvious problem with PES 2018 is the lack of official team names & kits that can be off-putting (but there are unofficial websites that offer proper edited content you can download for free)& whilst playing in multiplayer is good playing against online players is awful with lagging issues.

When it comes to match play itself PES 2018 plays a far better game of football (it's still not perfect though)from the passing,tackling,shooting etc just feels a lot better.
As I have mentioned in a previous review the defending & tackling in Fifa 18 is absolutely awful & can ruin matches but what Fifa does better is the commentary & the crowd chanting famous terrace songs ie You'll Never Walk Alone etc.

In a nutshell more options,gameplay & challenges in Fifa 18 but PES 2018 plays a better game of football.

Best Game of the two;PES 2018.