The UK Babe Channels Forum
Embarrassing Erections! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Embarrassing Erections! (/showthread.php?tid=7258)

Pages: 1 2 3

Embarrassing Erections! - SOCATOA - 16-05-2009 00:40

Have you got an embarrassing erection story! Have you been standing room only on a bus and had an old dear hang her shopping on it!!!!!! Post your story nowBig Grin

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - Da Mastah - 16-05-2009 00:52

Le Maître de votre Domaine indique...

Don't... make... me... relive... the... pain..!

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - Da Mastah - 16-05-2009 01:02

Le Maître de votre Domaine indique...

OK, playing the game seriously, I got my first hard-on in lower school. It freaked me the fuck out, so naturally I showed my friends, and a couple of the girls laughed.

Coloured my whole life, that did...

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - Phoenix - 16-05-2009 01:12

The Master of my Domain Wrote:Le Maître de votre Domaine indique...

OK, playing the game seriously, I got my first hard-on in lower school. It freaked me the fuck out, so naturally I showed my friends, and a couple of the girls laughed.

Hang in there my man...hang in there

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - SOCATOA - 16-05-2009 01:36

I showed my girlfriend mine and she said " Isnt it amazing how quickly a year goes in" Bitch!!!!

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - samcooke - 16-05-2009 05:28

i once fell asleep on a coach going to an away match, anyways i must have had a pleasant dream coz when i woke i had the hardest fuckin stiffy pokin out through my football shorts! i think it was the sound of all my mates laughin that woke me, or maybe it was the sound of them all taking pictures. gods honest truth

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - SOCATOA - 16-05-2009 09:33

Two old men sitting on deck-chairs on Blackpool beach. First old man say`s " it`s nice out". Second old man say`s " yeah, think i`ll get mine out as well".Rolleyes

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - Dreamlander - 16-05-2009 10:48

What you failed to mention is that you were the TEACHER in this lower school! lol Big Grin Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - Da Mastah - 16-05-2009 22:14

Dreamlander Wrote:

What you failed to mention is that you were the TEACHER in this lower school! lol Big Grin Big Grin

Dreamlander

The Master Says This...

FAO The DreamLANDA:

YOUR NAME'S ON MY LIST!

RE: Embarrassing Erections! - Dreamlander - 17-05-2009 10:35

The Master of my Domain Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:

Dreamlander

The Master Says This...

FAO The DreamLANDA:

YOUR NAME'S ON MY LIST!

Surely not the 'W' list? I have it on good authority that you're only into girls! Big Grin

Dreamlander