The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Asian Connections (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+---- Thread: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? (/showthread.php?tid=73776)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - crankshaft - 07-06-2018 00:40

Just thought of this subject for a thread, mindful of the fact that there are other considerations other than just looks when being attracted to/having rappour with the ladies on AC (such as personality, feminine mystique).

Stiff competition to pick just one in terms of this very specific subjective judgement. I will after running through my own short list just based on the best physical attributes.

Short list: Ali, Amy, Daisy, Nadia, Nana

My winner is: Nadia

Nadia has an amazing body (especially those long legs, amazing ass!) I remember she once told me she swims regularly, which may account for it.

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - lomeoooo - 07-06-2018 11:40

(07-06-2018 00:40 )crankshaft Wrote:  Just thought of this subject for a thread, mindful of the fact that there are other considerations other than just looks when being attracted to/having rappour with the ladies on AC (such as personality, feminine mystique).

Stiff competition to pick just one in terms of this very specific subjective judgement. I will after running through my own short list just based on the best physical attributes.

Short list: Ali, Amy, Daisy, Nadia, Nana

My winner is: Nadia

Nadia has an amazing body (especially those long legs, amazing ass!) I remember she once told me she swims regularly, which may account for it.

Nadia really does have a lovely body and by far the best legs - Daisy's bum i could stare at all day long but overall i have gone for Jasmine i think shes amazing

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - tbone83 - 07-06-2018 12:24

How come Om has been OMitted?

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - crankshaft - 07-06-2018 16:24

Terrible oversight by me. Doubly stupid and ridiculous considering I even spoke to her yesterday!!!!!!!

This has been thankfully and dutifully amended by a moderator. Many Thanks

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - crankshaft - 08-06-2018 18:27

No votes for Daisy so far. That's a surprise.

Nana was on this morning with the beauty-queen Ali. Nana has an amazing body, as does Daisy.

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - rosebud - 09-06-2018 16:11

Hard choice, but for me Jasmine. Perfect, natural body.

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - crankshaft - 13-06-2018 06:48

(09-06-2018 16:11 )rosebud Wrote:  Hard choice, but for me Jasmine. Perfect, natural body.

Jasmine is very beautiful, and I think everyone must be happy to see her back

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - verybadroger - 13-06-2018 07:38

Goddess Amy gets my vote.

Could just have easily gone for any of the others though!

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - Triicks - 13-06-2018 08:18

My vote went to Daisy stunning body but overall they all look fantastic

RE: Which Asian Connection girl has the best body? - crankshaft - 13-06-2018 14:28

(13-06-2018 08:18 )Triicks Wrote:  My vote went to Daisy stunning body but overall they all look fantastic

Agree 100% - they all look fantastic