The UK Babe Channels Forum
Videos not loading - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Information On This Website & Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+---- Forum: Forum Help & Advice (/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+---- Thread: Videos not loading (/showthread.php?tid=74052)

Videos not loading - lukecage - 13-07-2018 08:14

hi none of the videos on babevideo will load for me was wondering if anyone has ideas why this is ?

RE: videos not loading - aaron - 13-07-2018 11:55

Have you got flash enabled in your browser (for the specific site, if it isn't enabled for all sites)?

It must be a browser issue of some kind, unless there's a problem with your internet speed. Which browser are you using and what is your download speed?

RE: Videos not loading - lukecage - 14-07-2018 09:47

I'm using Chrome 28.9 mbs

RE: Videos not loading - aaron - 15-07-2018 11:48

OK so there's no issue with your speed, which means there must surely be some kind of issue with your browser.

I don't usually use Chrome, but I tried Chrome just now and the videos all loaded without any problems. So Chrome should work for you.

I suggest that you try a different browser, because if a different browser works for you then it would prove for sure that it's a browser problem.

If it is a browser problem then I suggest you reinstall Chrome, making sure you get the latest version of Chrome and also the latest version of Flash, and then making sure that you have Flash enabled.

RE: Videos not loading - DB83 - 16-07-2018 23:57

It's been a long time since I looked at the BabeVideo section but it is as I remember it.

Are you expecting a video to run instantly you select it ? It does not work like that.

A certain amount is pre-loaded before the play window appears and the rest loads during running.

Tested with IE although I also use Chrome.