The UK Babe Channels Forum
John McCain R.I.P - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: John McCain R.I.P (/showthread.php?tid=74370)

John McCain R.I.P - *Kal-El* - 26-08-2018 02:58

John McCain has passed away at the age of 81, rest in peace John.

RE: John McCain R.I.P - HannahsPet - 26-08-2018 05:58

Only Gutting he didnt get to see Trump downfall in full

if Only they hadnt have chosen sarah palin as VP in 2008 campaign prob could have been president

RE: John McCain R.I.P - lovebabes56 - 26-08-2018 06:51

RIP condolences and prayers to family and friends probably one of America's best elder stateman/Senator that was never elected President sure he spoke his mind but he held values that probably many in America shared with him.

A Veteran of the Vietnam War his plane was shot down over a lake in Northern Vietnam his five-and-a-half years of captivity and torture spoke to eternal truths that seem out of step with much of our contemporary conversation.
He refused to bow down to his captors and he repeatedly refused the offer of early release presented to him while deathly ill—after years of beatings and deprivation—on the grounds that early release would have been a sign of favoritism that would have been devastating to the morale of his brothers behind the bars of the Hanoi Hilton.

Hope Trump will grant him a full military and state funeral

RE: John McCain R.I.P - Doddle - 26-08-2018 07:50

(26-08-2018 05:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  if Only they hadnt have chosen sarah palin as VP in 2012 campaign prob could have been president
If they hadn't chosen her, we might not have had the career resurgence of the lovely Lisa Ann, which would have been a great loss IMO.

Anyway, McCain's had his chips, so RIP Sad

RE: John McCain R.I.P - Charlemagne - 26-08-2018 08:05

He was the best President that America never had. r.i.p.

RE: John McCain R.I.P - Tractor boy - 26-08-2018 08:30

RIP John McCain, an American patriot who probably should have got the Republican presidential nomination earlier in his career. (Instead of Bush Junior) blotted his copy book a bit with having Sarah " mad dog " Palin as his running mate, but we all make mistakes.

RE: John McCain R.I.P - lovebabes56 - 26-08-2018 09:26

"In the end, it matters less that you can fight. What you fight for is the real test."
John McCain II( (1936 - 2018)

RE: John McCain R.I.P - southsidestu - 26-08-2018 10:00

What he endured as a POW is unimaginable and to go through it for years and not give in was truly incredible, because of that experience he was highly critical of The US's use of torture and one of the few in his party to hold those views. I respect him greatly for that.

I remember during the 2008 Presidential campaign during a town hall meeting that several people said that they were afraid of Obama because he was an Arab and scorned them for that, remarking that Obama was a good and decent man. It took strength to stand up to those who are there to support you

R.I.P John McCain

RE: John McCain R.I.P - lovebabes56 - 26-08-2018 10:23

Few may hold his morals but the respect for him held the world over, probably shows how much more respect he would have got as POTUS instead of Trump