The UK Babe Channels Forum
Feeds not working - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Information On This Website & Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+---- Forum: Forum Help & Advice (/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+---- Thread: Feeds not working (/showthread.php?tid=74401)

Pages: 1 2

Feeds not working - beesfan - 28-08-2018 23:29

Until a couple of weeks ago, I had no problem watching the channel feeds on the links at the top of the page, but since then they haven't loaded. All I get (even on low definition) is constant "loading".

I use Microsoft Edge on a PC and my wi-fi is Virgin via cable. I've reinstalled Flash, but no improvement.

Any suggestions for how to solve this please? Thanks.

RE: Feeds not working - darren73 - 28-08-2018 23:45

Check your browser is up to date as i had the same problem a while ago i updated chrome and they work fine now

RE: Feeds not working - circles_o_o_o - 29-08-2018 00:02

Try changing the video quality to medium, using the control in the bottom right corner of the screen.

RE: Feeds not working - Count Spankula - 29-08-2018 03:34

I don't usually use Edge, but I tried it just now and I found that the streams won't load. Going back to Firefox everything is OK again, so I think there's a problem with Edge at the moment. If you use a different browser the streams should load for you.

RE: Feeds not working - beesfan - 29-08-2018 08:48

Thanks for your replies. I've tried all three and it looks like it is a problem with Edge at the moment. The feeds worked fine on Firefox.

RE: Feeds not working - milfspotter - 01-11-2018 08:35

Tried accessing the feeds via the links at the top of the page and I got an error 403 forbidden, with the message "you don't have permission to access this page" . It was fine yesterday. Nothing's changed at my end. Is anyone else having the same problem?

RE: Feeds not working - marlowe - 01-11-2018 10:30

I had the same problem around the same time as you, so it clearly wasn't caused by something at your end, but everything seems back to normal now.

RE: Feeds not working - papahet3969 - 01-11-2018 13:14

looks like its back again as im getting no access...not that it makes much diff as theres bs on anyhow lol

RE: Feeds not working - elgar1uk - 01-11-2018 13:51

It's working OK for me. Perhaps it's some kind of intermittent problem?

RE: Feeds not working - milfspotter - 01-11-2018 21:45

(01-11-2018 13:51 )elgar1uk Wrote:  It's working OK for me. Perhaps it's some kind of intermittent problem?

Seems to be 'cause it's down again now.