The UK Babe Channels Forum
downhill - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: downhill (/showthread.php?tid=7479)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

downhill - mjw664 - 20-05-2009 19:03

Does anyone else think babestation has gone really tame lately? I've watched it over the last 2 nights and seen girls sections with no nudity what so ever and this was after 11pm!

RE: downhill - SirAssAlot - 20-05-2009 19:30

mjw664 Wrote:Does anyone else think babestation has gone really tame lately? I've watched it over the last 2 nights and seen girls sections with no nudity what so ever and this was after 11pm!

It's been like that for ages that's why I’ve stopped calling/watching it. I was so bored last night I went through the channel's & saw Camilla which was very hot but she never took her legging of which was Really Boring so I must of feel asleep & woke up at 5:28 with the TV on lol

RE: downhill - Chilly - 20-05-2009 19:38

Same shit night after night? I think so. I think the channel's are so terrified of Ofcom and, to be honest, they probably have good reason to be. I've felt for a while now that these shows may come to an end sooner rather than later.

RE: downhill - cmonthereds - 20-05-2009 19:38

I accidentally put the fat bird channel on last night.

Lost the boner straight away. Fuck.

RE: downhill - Jonnieboy - 20-05-2009 19:44

Chilly Wrote:Same shit night after night? I think so. I think the channel's are so terrified of Ofcom and, to be honest, they probably have good reason to be. I've felt for a while now that these shows may come to an end sooner rather than later.
Do you have some particular reason for thinking that?

RE: downhill - HAGGIS - 20-05-2009 19:44

I would have to agree they have all got really tame lately it is disappointing

RE: downhill - perana68 - 20-05-2009 19:47

HAGGIS Wrote:I would have to agree they have all got really tame lately it is disappointing

Bring on the relaunch of Shatback and get some real filth going..... probably for one night only before they go bust or get taken off-air. But the thread is about Babestation and I think its mainly down to Freeview that there is less nudity

RE: downhill - vostok 1 - 20-05-2009 19:50

Chilly Wrote:Same shit night after night? I think so. I think the channel's are so terrified of Ofcom and, to be honest, they probably have good reason to be. I've felt for a while now that these shows may come to an end sooner rather than later.

What makes you say that?

RE: downhill - SirAssAlot - 20-05-2009 20:05

The best shows i've ever seen was Juliet's on Chat Back & some of Sasha's shows on Bangbabes.

I bet i mist a great show last night on Elite with Roxy Sad Sad

RE: downhill - Rammyrascal - 20-05-2009 20:07

dont think babestation has gone downhill. theyve only gone tame when its on freeview and they are being very cautious. otherwise its still a good channel