The UK Babe Channels Forum
Macie Waters - Chat and Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Macie Waters - Chat and Pics (/showthread.php?tid=75030)

Pages: 1 2

Macie Waters - Chat and Pics - darren73 - 24-10-2018 20:56

Doing her first night show for her new channel tonight

RE: Macie Waters : Chat and Pics - AD82 - 24-10-2018 21:54

Let's see what she's made of.........!

She is really cute, I like her

RE: Macie Waters : Chat and Pics - Cheesy Grin - 24-10-2018 22:35

Is this like the babe channel equivalent of sloppy seconds laugh

RE: Macie Waters : Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 24-10-2018 22:43

I think she looks very classy, much more assured of herself and it will be interesting to see what she gets up to on her own.

RE: Macie Waters : Chat and Pics - AD82 - 24-10-2018 23:18

Well I think it's safe to say Macie is not the shy type......she looks great! Lovely ass and some beautiful close calls of her starfish.......gorgeous!

RE: Macie Waters : Chat and Pics - winsaw - 25-10-2018 10:28

Really enjoyed seeing her be allowed to do a full unrestricted night show, clearly enjoyed having her lovely boobs on show, was full of sexy energy a different girl to the one bs lets us see,
Was on the phone all night as well maybe had bs let her preform like that she would have had better mins for them, think this is a great move for her as she could well become a bid star at XP with her amazing looks and cheeky nature,

RE: Macie Waters : Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 25-10-2018 11:07

Worked well with Savannah last night and in her own. Probably the longest time topless she's ever done on screen.

RE: Macie Waters : Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 25-10-2018 11:39

(25-10-2018 10:28 )winsaw Wrote:  Really enjoyed seeing her be allowed to do a full unrestricted night show, clearly enjoyed having her lovely boobs on show, was full of sexy energy a different girl to the one bs lets us see,
Was on the phone all night as well maybe had bs let her preform like that she would have had better mins for them, think this is a great move for her as she could well become a bid star at XP with her amazing looks and cheeky nature,

Me too, a very good show from Macie last night showing just what a very good nightbabe she can be when given the opportunity which bs were not giving her. Looked very sexy in her lingerie & clearly did love showing off her lovely natural asssrs and yes was a different babe to the one we saw on bs

Agree, Macie could be a big star at xpanded if she can stick around

RE: Macie Waters - Chat and Pics - darren73 - 03-11-2018 22:37

[Image: Screenshot-55.jpg]

RE: Macie Waters - Chat and Pics - darren73 - 13-11-2018 22:06

[Image: IMG-20181113-210058.jpg]