The UK Babe Channels Forum
Louise Glover on 948 now! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Louise Glover on 948 now! (/showthread.php?tid=7602)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Louise Glover on 948 now! - STEVEY - 24-05-2009 10:31

Louise Glover is on legends right now and she looks fuckin' gorgeous!

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 24-05-2009 10:37

STEVEY Wrote:Louise Glover is on legends right now and she looks fuckin' gorgeous!

not with all them clothes on she doesn`t mate,its well a big let down compared to what charmaine sinclaire was weariing last nite look fabulous in a lovey low cut revealing red dress....cheers and best regards,tiger/pete

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - STEVEY - 24-05-2009 10:43

wak1976 Wrote:
STEVEY Wrote:Louise Glover is on legends right now and she looks fuckin' gorgeous!
not with all them clothes on she doesn`t mate,its well a big let down compared to what charmaine sinclaire was weariing last nite look fabulous in a lovey low cut revealing red dress....cheers and best regards,tiger/pete

Hehe give her a chance, think its her tv debut as far as the babe channels go! Might be an outfit change later?

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - Kirsten_fan - 24-05-2009 10:44

Oh my god!!!

Legends is jus getting better better! Louise glover is really fit, a great find! I know what im gunna be doing today Tongue

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - STEVEY - 24-05-2009 10:57

Kirsten_fan Wrote:Oh my god!!! Legends is jus getting better better! Louise glover is really fit, a great find! I know what im gunna be doing today Tongue

Hope she has a bikini on underneath that she's waiting to reveal!

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - scoopz - 24-05-2009 11:56

They should sign her up for a regular spot on The Pad

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - Anadin - 24-05-2009 13:18

Really gorgeous woman, makes most glamour models look ordinary imo. Seen her quite a few times on the Telly over the years and as beautiful as she is, she always came across a bit cold and hard or even worse, downright mean. Not sure I'd fancy calling her, if I were the type to do that, but she's incredibly nice to look at.

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - tsurugi - 24-05-2009 15:52

She has some ego on her don't she.....not sure she would be able to do a regular spot on the pad with all the hollywood movies she has in the pipelineWink

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - Rammyrascal - 24-05-2009 16:29

she sure does what a coup for legends here's a link to a music vid louise is in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3Mhy6zuW0

its worth a watch as louise strips to a skimpy stars and stripes bikini by the end

i have heard louise has an ego and remember watching a show on bbc3 called glamour girls which showed louise crying as she wasnt getting work. regardless a good addition

RE: Louise Glover on 948 now! - G@Z! - 24-05-2009 17:32

i used to like louise glover seeing her today she still looks hot i might start liking her again if she on again Smile