The UK Babe Channels Forum
Doris Day R.I.P - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: Doris Day R.I.P (/showthread.php?tid=76944)

Doris Day R.I.P - *Kal-El* - 13-05-2019 14:10

Actress Doris Day has passed away at the age of 97.

RE: Doris Day R.I.P - Charlemagne - 13-05-2019 14:30

Good actor and excellent singer. RIP Doris

RE: Doris Day R.I.P - Tractor boy - 13-05-2019 14:34

She was quite a looker in her day , starred in The man who new too much, one of my favourite Hitchcock films.
Que sera sera RIP Doris

RE: Doris Day R.I.P - HannahsPet - 13-05-2019 15:34

Wow thought she had died in the 90's

Where the hell has she been for so long i mean an Hollywood Icon and Screen legend to Just disappear like that ?

RE: Doris Day R.I.P - GMach1 - 13-05-2019 17:40

I remember seeing her in a few films, one being 'The Glass-Bottomed Boat', which I think she sang the title of as well and 'Calamity Jane' of course she will be remembered for her voice and songs like Que Sera Sera, and Secret Love. To make it to 97 is quite an achievement these days and as someone remarked she was a looker, a screen beauty who starred alongside Rock Hudson, who was thought to be a man's man, yet turned out later to be gay. I often wonder what became of legends like her and it's only the birthday section of The Times where you realise they are still alive but incredibly old. She will be up there with the likes of Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley - gone now, but never to be forgotten. Whip-crack-away Doris, the Deadwood Stage is a-coming on over the crest!