The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who would you like to see on web only / tease shows? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: Who would you like to see on web only / tease shows? (/showthread.php?tid=77028)

Who would you like to see on web only / tease shows? - 2015watcher - 18-05-2019 21:35

Out of interest who would everyone like to see on web only and/or tease shows?
Mine would be
Emma C (a return to the tease / night show Emma would be most welcome, also wouldn't mind a try out on a 241 web show with her pal Clare Tongue)
Abigail Monroe (good first debut web show also would be great to have doing tease shows)
Scarlet Bouvier (dream would be to see fully naked on nights eek but I would settle for those kind of shows first)
Caitlin Wynters (given how good her outfits were on days (nipslips galore) bet she would wear some cracking stuff on these types of shows)
Mica Martinez (s66 sign her in the summer transfer window please, that body is too good to be hidden behind those curtain / blurred shows at bs)
Mention for Paige P who is doing a good job with both types of show Heart

RE: Who would you like to see on web only / tease shows? - The Goatman - 18-05-2019 22:14

Cara brett when she comes back maybe a 241 with macy Smile the mega jugs collide..

RE: Who would you like to see on web only / tease shows? - brinsford - 19-05-2019 00:26

I would like to see the same as many more S 66 followers .

The real bad cameramen that are killing the shows the SACK !!!

RE: Who would you like to see on web only / tease shows? - barry4 - 19-05-2019 06:20

I would like to see Fernanda on web show which i said many times but the retards on s66 doesnt want her to do one anymore for some reason.

RE: Who would you like to see on web only / tease shows? - 2015watcher - 21-05-2019 13:26

Part 1 of my wish list (an Emma C web show) tomorrow morning, hopefully it is decent with something to look at for WEB viewers and not just cam

RE: Who would you like to see on web only / tease shows? - dibs2k9 - 21-05-2019 23:50

2-4-1 with rebecca kelly and paige p