The UK Babe Channels Forum
Bella Ellis - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Bella Ellis (/showthread.php?tid=78081)

Bella Ellis - PhredE - 17-07-2019 09:21

Glanced at another site this morning and thought "Sophie's changed her name, and dyed her hair", but no - her twin sister Bella has started on BS and is on at the same time.

Now who to watch?

RE: Bella Ellis - babefan2012 - 17-07-2019 10:00

Definitely see the family resemblance. Wouldn’t say twins but they do look very a like.

RE: Bella Ellis - SecretAgent - 17-07-2019 14:08

she currently has a tip target to strip nude of .......60 credits. Yep £6 to get naked. That's the full target.

Honestly that's desperation

RE: Bella Ellis - The Silent Majority - 17-07-2019 19:17

I think that's a bit harsh. With the Vibratoy sucking away alot of the tip money it's not going to be so easy for a newbie to reach a tip-goal if she's not using the toy.

Much better, I'd have thought, to set an easily achievable goal and then be seen to complete the task than be labeled a rip-off merchant before she's even started.
Once she's got a few shifts under her belt she'll be better able to judge how much to ask for.

RE: Bella Ellis - SecretAgent - 17-07-2019 19:28

I don't assign any blame to her. She looked like she was nervous as hell and had been dumped to fend for herself. You can't just plonk a new girl on screen. BS (and her sister who was there) should have been giving her a lot more help then she seemed to be getting when I looked in. Someone should have been helping her set a decent tip target and that's not £6. She did share a screen with her sister at one point.

RE: Bella Ellis - OldBailey - 17-07-2019 22:58

I tipped her and took her into her perv cam ! She stripped very quickly and she was very keen to do so !
She took her bra off after my tip !
She is clearly like her sister!