The UK Babe Channels Forum
where has the summer sun gone ? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: where has the summer sun gone ? (/showthread.php?tid=8024)

where has the summer sun gone ? - Stacey - 06-06-2009 10:59

Ok it now actually cold & chucking it down with rain. Where has the summer sun gone ??? Who reckons we actually might get a decent summer this year then in blighty ?

RE: where has the summer sun gone ? - Chimpy - 06-06-2009 11:29

Im sure the sunshine will return as hot as ever and melt all of my fans like it did last year Big Grin Today is just typical weather when everyone is planning on going outside to watch the football or in my case going to the outdoor Strawberry Fair Fest in Cambridge.

RE: where has the summer sun gone ? - Dreamlander - 06-06-2009 11:37

The ICC World 20:20 cricket has just started and we are hosting it so I expected nothing less of the weather! Smile

Dreamlander

RE: where has the summer sun gone ? - Phoenix - 06-06-2009 12:49

You realise that we live in Britain don't you??? Wink

RE: where has the summer sun gone ? - shaneski - 06-06-2009 12:52

'summer' is always like this. i've been stuck inside revising when it's like 25 outside, then when i get a bit of time off it starts to get cold and windy

RE: where has the summer sun gone ? - Stacey - 06-06-2009 14:21

shaneski Wrote:'summer' is always like this. i've been stuck inside revising when it's like 25 outside, then when i get a bit of time off it starts to get cold and windy

You are soo right- typical British weather

RE: where has the summer sun gone ? - mrwotzup - 06-06-2009 15:41

I think it might be my fault, dusted off the old Barbie (not the dolllaugh) ready for the weekend,Been raining ever sinceSad

[Image: smiley-character00292.gif]

RE: where has the summer sun gone ? - Shalashaska - 06-06-2009 16:17

the sun is 146 million km away from earth so its still here lol. we just dont get it that much Sad