The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Fred Willard - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Fred Willard (/showthread.php?tid=81045)

RIP Fred Willard - southsidestu - 17-05-2020 09:58

Actor Fred Willard, known for his comedic roles in This is Spinal Tap, Christopher Guest Mockumentary films & to a younger audience for his guest roles on Everybody Loves Raymond & Modern Family, has passed away of natural causes aged 86.

I was expecting this news I got a real shock when I saw him on the final season of Modern Family, after the episode I googled him to check on any news about his health which there was none but there were articles that talked about how family friends had noticed a decline in his physical health & his general personal after the passing of his wife Mary in 2018, who he had been married to for 50 yrs. I'm guessing it has been a hard year or so for him since she passed & it would be nice to think that they are together again

RE: RIP Fred Willard - skully - 17-05-2020 14:39

He was my absolute favourite guest star on Modern Family, the relationship between Frank and Phil was beautiful, it was funny and charming.
I too googled him after his final episode, because he didn't look well at all. I was in bits watching it, it was a great send off for the character.

R.I.P. Sad

RE: RIP Fred Willard - southsidestu - 17-05-2020 16:05

Legit thought that he had passed away after filming & they did a rewrite for the final scene to pay tribute to him

RE: RIP Fred Willard - Tractor boy - 17-05-2020 21:06

I remember him best as Amy's dad in Everyone loves Raymond.

RIP Fred

RE: RIP Fred Willard - jozefbloggz - 18-05-2020 18:20

was brilliant as vala maldoran,s scheming father.jacek, in stargate sg1