The UK Babe Channels Forum
Is Anyone Else Getting Bored Of The Night Shows? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Is Anyone Else Getting Bored Of The Night Shows? (/showthread.php?tid=8111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Is Anyone Else Getting Bored Of The Night Shows? - LoadBlower - 08-06-2009 18:11

Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? The same girls are on night after night and the shows are so tame compared to what they used to be. I used to call the shows on occasions but until things improve I'm going to save my cash. Does anyone else think the shows need to start improving?

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - G@Z! - 08-06-2009 18:19

hmm getting bored of the babe shows a nope amanda consisantly puts on a good show even on freeview. anastasia is making elite tv her own continually doing hot performances each night she's on. Caty cole still teasing Tongue, the dayshow girls freshing up the nightshows topless or not. So in short nope not bored of them yet what so eva Smile

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - tsurugi - 08-06-2009 18:24

They pretty much do what they say on the tin if you don't like them now they are only going to get worse i am afraid.

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - Rammyrascal - 08-06-2009 18:59

nope not bored yet

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - skully - 08-06-2009 19:05

How can anyone get bored of boobies...madness I tells ya Wink lol.

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - wastou - 08-06-2009 19:44

Not sick of the channels but certainly sick of the same girls on night after night, would like to see a few new girls variety is the spice of life after all.

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - LoadBlower - 08-06-2009 21:08

Haha I'm definately not sick of the boobies - its just that the same girls seem to be on every night. The shows are so tame compared to what they used to be but I suppose thats not their fault - I wish Ofcom would just fuck off Big Grin

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - perana68 - 09-06-2009 02:40

LoadBlower Wrote:Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? The same girls are on night after night and the shows are so tame compared to what they used to be. I used to call the shows on occasions but until things improve I'm going to save my cash. Does anyone else think the shows need to start improving?

If your bored fuck off and watch the discovery channel, I'll take my chances here

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - steven6 - 09-06-2009 09:53

not bored but wastou has a point

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? - SOCATOA - 09-06-2009 11:20

Not bored, not as raunchy as before but as long as we have the likes of Anastasia and her showers I aint going to complain!! In a perfect world the day girls would get them out, we live in hopeTongue