The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation.....more like Babenappy - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Babestation.....more like Babenappy (/showthread.php?tid=8118)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Babestation.....more like Babenappy - silverknight - 08-06-2009 21:00

Babestation should be renamed Babenappy as the shows full of cr#p!!! The girls aren't allowed to show much and the Freeview picture (on an LCD TV) is too blurry.

PartyLand is a lot better (although not great) as the girls show a lot more.

Bring back PartyGirls I say......everythings gone down hill since that show closed!

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - G@Z! - 08-06-2009 21:08

err what are you on about babestation was far superior to partyland last night with morgan, amanda and of course paige plus babestations picture is alright on my tv so i'm happy Smile

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - Stevie - 08-06-2009 21:10

silverknight Wrote:Babestation should be renamed Babenappy as the shows full of cr#p!!! The girls aren't allowed to show much and the Freeview picture (on an LCD TV) is too blurry.

Bring back PartyGirls I say......everythings gone down hill since that show closed!

Thought about taking up comedy? Didn't think so Rolleyes

You obviously didn't see Camilla + baby oil the other night, it's an image I never want to forget Big Grin

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - Shandy - 08-06-2009 21:19

and amanda and camilla with the tongue action...............

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - vila - 08-06-2009 21:23

G@Z! Wrote:plus babestations picture is alright on my tv
I very much doubt that.

Edit:
Stevie Wrote:You obviously didn't see Camilla + baby oil the other night, it's an image I never want to forget Big Grin
As a Freeviewer, nor did I. Did anyone post a recording for the benefit of us poor deprived Freeview souls?

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - DiduHearThat - 08-06-2009 21:25

no way man partyland is for the most part pretty crap compared to babestation

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - TheWatcher - 08-06-2009 21:32

silverknight Wrote:Babestation should be renamed Babenappy as the shows full of cr#p!!! The girls aren't allowed to show much and the Freeview picture (on an LCD TV) is too blurry.

I can only agree with the last of the 3 statements, not the first 2.

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - G@Z! - 08-06-2009 21:35

vila Wrote:
G@Z! Wrote:plus babestations picture is alright on my tv
I very much doubt that.

my picture is ok on my sky and freeview the stream picture quality is average but hey i can't see your picture quality and you can't see mine so i'm leaving it there Shy

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - Mike - 08-06-2009 21:42

were you watching babestation 2 on saturday night
with amanda and camilla...then rachel
wow....what a night...never looked at another channel until amanda went over to the 3am show

but back to bs2..with the oil and cream that was getting used a fair bit through the show

and that tongue suck that amanda did on camilla will stay with me for a while.....well until i get to see sooky getting it on with amanda and jemma
p.s maybe it needs sooky on the phone 1st to get the show going like it did on saturday night

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy - scotslion1985 - 08-06-2009 21:45

wat u smoking babestaion good morgan amamnda donna duke u dont like just dont watch simple as that pal