The UK Babe Channels Forum
CAMZILLA! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+----- Forum: Camilla (/forumdisplay.php?fid=80)
+----- Thread: CAMZILLA! (/showthread.php?tid=8215)

Pages: 1 2

CAMZILLA! - Da Mastah - 11-06-2009 00:27

So Sayeth The Master...

Watching Camilla with her funky new hair-do the other day got The Master thinking, which is usually a bad idea. This time round it lead to this:

[Image: Camzilla2Colour.jpg]

And to make up for transforming the hottest babe in the 900s into a hideous reptile, here's a more flattering version:

[Image: Camzilla1Colour.jpg]

Webcomic fans will guess where I got the idea for these (the rest of you check dis shit out). If there are any decent digital artists out there who think they could improve on my old-school colouring (which was totally fucked up by my cheap-ass scanner) black and white images are available.

And to the woman who inspired these atrocities, The Master can only offer his sincerest apologies!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's not artistic and He has no integrity
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

RE: CAMZILLA! - Colbert Rules - 11-06-2009 01:46

That's the way I wanna die!Smile

RE: CAMZILLA! - Bulldog123 - 11-06-2009 14:58

Made me laugh, great cartoons.

Sure C.J will love them.

RE: CAMZILLA! - Rammyrascal - 11-06-2009 16:26

very good. camilla will like them

RE: CAMZILLA! - Da Mastah - 12-06-2009 17:37

The Master was looking back over this thread last night and another thought hit Him - there's something missing. Then he realized what Camzilla needs: she needs a sidekick!

[Image: GodSooky.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored by PowerGen
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

RE: CAMZILLA! - DrGrumpyPants - 12-06-2009 17:41

Youve Captured Sookys Likeness There Da Mastah hahahaha

RE: CAMZILLA! - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 12-06-2009 17:43

The facial expression of the Sooky one is the funniest part.

RE: CAMZILLA! - Da Mastah - 12-06-2009 18:00

I can't take full credit, since I totally ripped the face off of one of Sooky's own pictures. I'm anxiously awaiting that series, by the way!

But again, I couldn't help myself - once I get an idea I run with it no matter what. Like yesterday I was on the bus on the way to work and I saw this guy with one leg, and suddenly all I could think was, "Man, the air feels good on my stump!" So naturally I had to laugh my arse off.

Man, that was one uncomfortable bus ride...

Paying too much for His car insurance
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

RE: CAMZILLA! - MrSooky - 12-06-2009 18:05

ive been pestering her for more of that series too
she has got a few ideas and further characters to add to the mix so watch this space...or that space rather

RE: CAMZILLA! - Sooky™ - 12-06-2009 18:46

I am so LUVING these Big Grin xxxx