The UK Babe Channels Forum
Why are some words edited? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Information On This Website & Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+---- Forum: Forum Help & Advice (/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+---- Thread: Why are some words edited? (/showthread.php?tid=824)

Why are some words edited? - A Spider Monkey - 28-10-2008 23:48

Why can I not say bitch, tried to use the word in a post as in she is a horny little bitch and it keeps coming up beer.

**EDIT** BTW beer should say b i t c h not beer, but it does say beer cos it keeps getting changed. It's witchcraft I tells you.

RE: Why are some words edited? - Sm© - 28-10-2008 23:54

A Spider Monkey Wrote:Why can I not say beer, tried to use the word in a post as in she is a horny little beer and it keeps coming up beer.

**EDIT** BTW beer should say b i t c h not beer, but it does say beer cos it keeps getting changed. It's witchcraft I tells you.

i blame tiffany!

RE: Why are some words edited? - Sarah - 28-10-2008 23:57

Admin has engaged the word censor. So type it like this, B!tch. Unless Admin then alters that word too Photobucket

RE: Why are some words edited? - mikeybhoy73 - 29-10-2008 20:02

smcgill1888 Wrote:
A Spider Monkey Wrote:Why can I not say beer, tried to use the word in a post as in she is a horny little beer and it keeps coming up beer.

i blame tiffany!

hahaBig Grin...........she's a beer Big Grin

RE: Why are some words edited? - Signboy - 29-10-2008 20:25

Good luck with this admin! Tongue http://www.metacafe.com/watch/44178/south_park_cartman_kyles_mom_is_a_bitch_

RE: Why are some words edited? - Headlessman - 30-10-2008 04:34

I see that the word ¢unt is edited aswell,it comes up as muffin.I think its a bit ridiculous that we can't say the word b!tch.What came up with the idea of doing that.

RE: Why are some words edited? - admin. - 30-10-2008 09:56

The language filter has now been adjusted and beer for example has been cancelled.

Forum Admin

RE: Why are some words edited? - BelfastBadBoy - 30-10-2008 19:38

What i find funny is bad language has been cut yet theres pictures of girls with dicks in their mouths at the top of the page lol

RE: Why are some words edited? - *Kal-El* - 30-10-2008 19:40

lol