The UK Babe Channels Forum
Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? (/showthread.php?tid=8240)

Pages: 1 2

Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - StanTheMan - 11-06-2009 20:27

I used to get really turned on by the accidental nip and pussy slips - and still do to a large extent, but what really does it for me now are the blatant and wholly intentional flashes. And I don't mean these intentional flashes disguised as accidents, I mean the full-on gifts we sometimes get when the girl just loses it momentarily and takes that risk to show us the goods. I find that far more of a turn-on than the oops stuff.

An example of the kind of blatant flash I'm talking about came from April many months ago - made even more exciting by the fact that it was from the dayshow:

http://rapidshare.com/files/180201087/a_tit01.mpg

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - GivinItAtry - 11-06-2009 23:38

StanTheMan Wrote:I used to get really turned on by the accidental nip and pussy slips - and still do to a large extent, but what really does it for me now are the blatant and wholly intentional flashes. And I don't mean these intentional flashes disguised as accidents, I mean the full-on gifts we sometimes get when the girl just loses it momentarily and takes that risk to show us the goods. I find that far more of a turn-on than the oops stuff.

An example of the kind of blatant flash I'm talking about came from April many months ago - made even more exciting by the fact that it was from the dayshow:

http://rapidshare.com/files/180201087/a_tit01.mpg
Oopsies are great.But the intentionals,with the cheeky "I know exactly what I just did" grin,are EFFING AWESOME!! lol

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - DiduHearThat - 12-06-2009 02:49

there both the shit.

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - steven6 - 12-06-2009 10:34

intentional are the best

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - Rammyrascal - 12-06-2009 12:19

unintentional for me i too dont like it when the babe blatantly does it

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - dondoe returns - 12-06-2009 12:34

I like the intentional oops......when a girl does it but pretends not to notice Wink laugh

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - *Kal-El* - 12-06-2009 12:36

I like a little of both Smile.

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - StanTheMan - 12-06-2009 12:46

dondoe Wrote:I like the intentional oops......when a girl does it but pretends not to notice Wink laugh

What's commonly known as the 'accidentally on purpose' flash. Nah, if they're going to do it, I prefer that they do it openly.

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - *Kal-El* - 12-06-2009 12:48

i haven't seen that happen in a while, used to happen a lot more in the old days Sad.

RE: Oops or intentional - which do you prefer? - pissfanatic - 31-10-2009 17:03

I'm all for the intentional oops too - especially with a wink to camera.Wink