The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lucy-Anne - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Other Adult Websites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=194)
+--- Forum: Personal Fan Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=395)
+--- Thread: Lucy-Anne (/showthread.php?tid=82413)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lucy-Anne - HannahsPet - 18-10-2018 11:41

Have to say Lucy Annes is pretty good although is a lot of content you have to pay extra for but its up to you if you pay for it shes not forcing you to buy it and the stuff you get for the subscription is value for money she has done the 10 min call for 20 dollar tip which with the exchange rate is about 1.70 a min for that was total filth Tongue Tongue

RE: Lucy Anne - mikemx52000 - 07-02-2019 20:29

Just been hilariously blocked from talking to Lucy Anne

RE: OnlyFans - Doctor P - 07-02-2019 22:47

(07-02-2019 20:29 )mikemx52000 Wrote:  Just been hilariously blocked from talking to Lucy Anne

How did you manage that

RE: OnlyFans - mikemx52000 - 07-02-2019 23:58

(07-02-2019 22:47 )Doctor P Wrote:  How did you manage that

I had rejoined after New Years but I decided against buying any dms cos I wasn’t gonna waste my money like I had last time, she didn’t like it called me cheap, so I insulted her back and she blocked me

RE: OnlyFans - Doctor P - 09-02-2019 11:04

What great customer service she has

RE: OnlyFans - iloveMegan - 09-02-2019 18:20

(07-02-2019 23:58 )mikemx52000 Wrote:  I had rejoined after New Years but I decided against buying any dms cos I wasn’t gonna waste my money like I had last time, she didn’t like it called me cheap, so I insulted her back and she blocked me

There are girls like her and Dannii Harwood who sadly think they should get paid for every little thing they do on their OF pages.

When I was on Lucy's page I would send her naughty DM's and she'd usually reply to few before saying "You need to tip/pay for that kind of talk" and which point I would just leave it.

Dannii has a really nasty habit of thinking of everything on her main feed as being "free", despite the fact you're paying a monthly sub just to see it. She said she'd post a free video once she got to 200k likes which happened the other day. She bemoaned the fact it took so long "You boys are really rubbish with likes!" and then posted a paragraph explaining how anyone caught sharing it would be blocked from her page, legal action would be taken and she wouldn't post any more "free" videos to that level. She really knows how to make her fans feel special when she's giving them a treat Rolleyes

RE: OnlyFans - Censorship :-( - 10-02-2019 17:54

(09-02-2019 18:20 )iloveMegan Wrote:  There are girls like her and Dannii Harwood who sadly think they should get paid for every little thing they do on their OF pages.

When I was on Lucy's page I would send her naughty DM's and she'd usually reply to few before saying "You need to tip/pay for that kind of talk" and which point I would just leave it.

Dannii has a really nasty habit of thinking of everything on her main feed as being "free", despite the fact you're paying a monthly sub just to see it. She said she'd post a free video once she got to 200k likes which happened the other day. She bemoaned the fact it took so long "You boys are really rubbish with likes!" and then posted a paragraph explaining how anyone caught sharing it would be blocked from her page, legal action would be taken and she wouldn't post any more "free" videos to that level. She really knows how to make her fans feel special when she's giving them a treat Rolleyes

Did anyone suggest that if she provided content worthy of 'liking', she might have reached her target more quickly? Rolleyes Wink

She sure sounds like a real charmer - most unusual in the world of babe channels, it seems... Bounce

RE: OnlyFans - darren73 - 16-04-2020 15:15

I would totally recommend Lucy Anne's page good content posts every day does games as well plus here PPV content is really cheap under $10 a video also she replys to your messages pretty quick
Been a member of her site for a long time
And she does live shows once a month

RE: OnlyFans - babefan2012 - 16-04-2020 15:20

As babe channel babes pages go her's is pretty much the gold standard IMO. Wish more would follow suit. Been subbed on and off for a few years. There maybe more who show more included without many PPV's but she's very thorough.

RE: OnlyFans - darren73 - 16-04-2020 15:24

Her private chat is pretty good as well we've had many a good sexting session