The UK Babe Channels Forum
Split Screen - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Split Screen (/showthread.php?tid=8279)

Pages: 1 2 3

Split Screen - vila - 13-06-2009 01:10

Am I the only one who finds this very off-putting? Its very distracting and the cameras can't do proper justice to either girl.

It's being touted as some sort of double value but I find it just the opposite.

Above all, a girl of Paige's calibre shouldn't have to share the screen with anyone. (Unless it's a proper two-girl double act, of course!)

If they want two girls on screen together I would much rather have that the way they used to do it: both girls on the same bed in one shot. The split screen just doesn't work for me.

RE: Split Screen - leefett1980 - 13-06-2009 01:17

I'm with you on this one vila but as I said in th Paige thread this gets them more money having 2 girls on for people to phone up so I can see the appeal for the money makers. And at the end of the day if they didn't make money from the service these channels wouldn't be on air at all so I guess you have to take the bad with the good. But yeah from a viewing perspective split screen's pretty disappointing and you're right it doesn't do either girl justice.

RE: Split Screen - G@Z! - 13-06-2009 01:22

the split screen is a rubbish idea but a good idea in business sence as with the split screen they can have two sets of callers and listeners and the same time which should in theory make more profit. this idea is good for the caller he gets two babes to choose from but bad for the watcher who has the distraction of which babe to watch and one babe full screen preferbly camilla is way better then two babes at one go Shy

RE: Split Screen - Sm© - 13-06-2009 01:27

Cellcast have been doing the split screen thing for more than six months, so it must pay offCool

RE: Split Screen - Deb x - 13-06-2009 01:40

How long did it last? I think I missed it...shocked

RE: Split Screen - lion - 13-06-2009 01:41

half an hour they were fully clothed and very dull. they got better outfits on now so hopefully they might liven up next stint on bed

RE: Split Screen - leefett1980 - 13-06-2009 01:43

Deb, missed isn't the word I'd have used....I wish I'd missed it though

RE: Split Screen - TheWatcher - 13-06-2009 11:21

I dont like the split screen but it does have one advantage. It is easy to fastforward through it, which I always do, at maximum speed (64x) until its back to a normal screen. Smile
While fastforwarding a normal picture, I sometimes miss the little box appearing in the top corner. I then have to stop and rewind to see it, which is a nuisance.

RE: Split Screen - Censorship :-( - 13-06-2009 11:21

vila Wrote:Am I the only one who finds this very off-putting? Its very distracting and the cameras can't do proper justice to either girl.

It's being touted as some sort of double value but I find it just the opposite.

SNIP

If they want two girls on screen together I would much rather have that the way they used to do it: both girls on the same bed in one shot. The split screen just doesn't work for me.

I guess that the split screen is the reason they've gone 16:9 (most of the time, that is, they still managed to fuck things up last night, where one of the cameras wasn't switched to 16:9!)

For me, split screen means 2 babes on screen doing next to fuck all, instead of one; ‘stereo fuck all’, if you like Wink

RE: Split Screen - vila - 13-06-2009 14:46

Quote:I guess that the split screen is the reason they've gone 16:9
I would have thought it was just a logical progressive step. All tv is going 16:9 these days. 4:3 will soon be just for archive material.