The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Gerard Houllier - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Gerard Houllier (/showthread.php?tid=82971)

RIP Gerard Houllier - Stemmw - 14-12-2020 11:43

Former Liverpool manager GĂ©rard Houllier has died

https://news.sky.com/story/gerard-houllier-former-liverpool-and-france-manager-dies-aged-73-12161041

RE: RIP Gerard Houllier - lovebabes56 - 14-12-2020 12:08

Brilliant manager and tactician

Liverpool had one of it's best periods of success under himv a very likeable warm guy but also a very respected figure in football here, in France and across Europe asa whole.

Football is once more the poorer with his passing.
RIP

RE: RIP Gerard Houllier - Doddle - 14-12-2020 15:29

Very sad. I always think of him fondly as the first manager they couldn't really pretend was following the bloody Kop Dynasty mythos. Ended up the Frenchest Scouser of them all Wink RIP

RE: RIP Gerard Houllier - Dave_A - 14-12-2020 17:27

RIP Gerrard and God bless, YNWA

RE: RIP Gerard Houllier - Tractor boy - 14-12-2020 17:46

Always came across as a very likable chap. Evan an old boy I knew who was a die hard Evertonian affectionately called him hula hoops.

RIP Gerard

RE: RIP Gerard Houllier - Classic84 - 15-12-2020 01:08

Sad to hear Gerald was one of Liverpool's best ever managers. RIP Gerald Houliier. Sad

RE: RIP Gerard Houllier - lovebabes56 - 15-12-2020 07:34

From what I read in tributes, and here, he comes across as a very likeable guy, and a very approachable and honest guy who shared his love for the game and was very honest when interviewed on telly. It was nice to see olubs that he didn't manage tweet their response, and probably showed how muh affection there was for him here in the game how much respect he gained, outside the walls of Liverpool football Club

British, French & European football lost a very well respected figure yesterday